Xercise4less

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2739 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi slick,

Haven't heard anything back from harlands, but received a letter today from credit resolution services stating they've been employed by X4L, and as a result of this there fees have been added of £66.50 and my balance now stands at £216.40 :/

They say they'll cease further letters for 7 days and I need to contact them.

Hope you can help :/

Cheers ginni

post 24

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ignore them BUT continue to lodge formal complaint about the gym on social media like FB & Twitter (on their accounts) and embarrass them, warn off any potential 'customers' of the treatment they can expect to receive when they cancel their agreement.

Lodge a formal complaint to the gym IN WRITING to their head office.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Ginni,

Yes I did but, by the time I looked at your post, BBoo and DX100 had already offered the same advice that I'd have given. :thumb:

If I disagreed with their input or thought there was something I should add, I'd have posted. :gossip:

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Haven't heard anything regarding this matter since may,

just had a call today which I didn't answer and then a voicemail,

which is from Crs, which the guy says to give him a call back about a personal matter? Do i just ignore this?

Thanks guys

Ginni

yes you never ever talk on the phone to a DCA

they are not bailiffs.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Crs, which the guy says to give him a call back about a personal matter? Do i just ignore this?

Without any shadow of A DOUBT!!!

Of course you ignore the powerless clowns. Perfectly 'powerless' 'puerile' and totally 'pointless', what on earth do they think they can do??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Whilst I've been ignoring the calls CRS having been annoying me with.

I've just received a letter today from CRS stating that they can pursue a claim under my contract through the courts, the process would be,

1) they will write a formal letter what they are demanding and give me a final opportunity to pay/reply.

2) if this failed to settle the matter, they would issue proceedings against me in a county court.

3) THEN I can either

A, make a payment, ending the legal process or

B, dispute some or all the amount owed.

4) if I dispute the amount owed the court process would continue, at the end of which the court woukd make a decision.

5) a strict court imposed timescale will apply in relation to the court process.

After this it states if I ignore this letter a county court judgment may be registered against me requiring to make a payment and I may also be liable for there court cost of pursuing legal action plus the Interest on the amount owed. :-S

Hope you guys can help me out here with some advice.

Thanks,

Ginni.

Ha ha ha, a CCJ!! What planet do they live on?

How is your complaint going with the gym?

Send CRS the telephone harassment letter, obtain proof of posting which is free from the PO counter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone-**Update-21st-April-2014**

You should tell the gym that they are being held ultimately responsible for the actions of their chosen third party, and should you decide to take any legal action, they will be named.

read the letter carefully

it does not say they will issue a court claim

or will anything

and they

Hi guys,

When I approached exercise 4 less about setting up a new payment method to settle what I owe they wouldn't accept it and said I had to speak to harlands.

I will send this telephone harassment letter to CRS.

Cheers guys,

Ginni.

Hi Ginni,

When did you call the gym offering to make payments ?

If CRS were serious about taking court action against you, they would NOT have waited 3 months. The truth is that CRS do NOT take court action, usually because they don't have a chance of winning.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi slick,

I called the gym at the beginning offering to bring my account up to date in March and the carry on making the monthly fee for the remainder of the term but they said I had to start a new 12 month contract or carry on through harlands.

I will send the telephone harassment letter and see what happens from there.

Thanks,

Ginni

Hi Ginni,

Good !

I thought maybe you'd called them recently, which would NOT have been good.

Send the Phone Harassment letter to CRS.

Then use X4Less Twitter and/or Facebook to complain publicly that they continue to use the services of Harlands/CRS to harass their customers and you will hold X4Less responsible if Harlands/CRS continue to bully you.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.. Still getting harassed by CRS daily phone calls even tgough I've sent them the phone harassment letter. Also letters now and then saying they want the balance settling, I've ignored them all. Today I've had a letter off harlands saying I've got 10days to settle the balance or my account is being passed to zinc group Ltd, one of the UKs leading providers of debt recovery solutions? Hope you guys can help :/

Cheers ginni!

Hi Ginni,

No need for us to help - you simply continue to ignore. Read other threads here and you'll see what happens (or doesn't happen) in other Harlands cases.

Zinc may indeed be "one of the UK's leading providers of debt recovery solution" but they'll do NOTHING apart from make empty threats.

Spratts Endicott will do the same in due course but you'll ignore them too.

Just keep us informed ............

Hi Ginni,

You're very welcome to our support but it'll help you enormously if you read other threads and learn for yourself how others deal with the pathetic nonsense inflicted on them by Harlands, etc.