TFL issue PCN 5 months after alleged contravention

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening guys and Merry Xmas :):violin:

on a pleasant December afternoon I received a letter from TFL (PCN attached below) dated 14/12/2015

for an offence that apparently took place on 29/07/2015 in Stamford Hill (Hackney).

Contravention: 46: Stopped where prohibited (on a red route or clearway). :mad2:

The PCN further goes on to say that...

The PCN was served by post because a Civil enforcement officer 'T' observed the vehicle identified above from 11:11 to 11.11

and had begun to prepare a PCN but the vehicle concerned was driven away from the place in which it was stationary

before the CEO had finished preparing the PCN or served it by fixing it to the vehicle or giving it to the person appearing to be in charge of the vehicle.

I live in Hackney and Stamford Hill is quite a long road.

I can't recall this taking place and neither can my brother who is the 2nd named driver on my vehicle.

As far as I am concerned the contravention did not occur.

I called TFL soon after receiving the PCN to enquire.

I asked the exact location of this contravention, but they did not have this information on them.

I then asked if they had any pictures to jog my memory.

However, I was informed that TFL did not have any evidence/pictures to prove this

as I allegedly drove away before the the CEO could take pictures.

What's the best line of defence against this PCN? :|

Attachment is too small to read, you need to upload it as a PDF, however, if you can't remember, and they have no evidence then I can't see how they're thinking of making a profit out of you?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!