ES567SJP Form - Attending Training or Education Course

OldUserNewName
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Finally managed to find a ES567SJP form online that I have printed off and started to complete. As I have MWA hanging over me, not sure how to answer some of the questions as not sure whether MWA counts as a job opportunity.

Question 6 in part one asks - Are you willing and able to change the hours of your course so that they do not overlap with the hours you said you are available for work in your Jobseeker’s Agreement?

Now if I answer yes to that will it be claimed I can do MWA and fit college around it?

I have attached the form and the guidance they use.

If anyone can shed any light then please help.

I have a feeling that because I was referred to MWA the same day I found out I had an interview for college then they will use this to say the MWA takes priority and will have to give up the college course

Thanks

Question 6 in part one asks - Are you willing and able to change the hours of your course so that they do not overlap with the hours you said you are available for work in your Jobseeker’s Agreement?

Presumably, the hours are set by the college, so the answer would have to be No.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.