Time Gentlemen Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is a source of genuine sorrow and shame that what was once an important and credible forum and resource for people in need of advice has now basically become an "in club" of Dodgeball, Bailiff Advice and Ploddertom talking to each other and getting any thread that threatens their ego closed.

Hopefully the many people who have been subjected to this strange and hilarious vendetta will get a chance to read this post, before one of the three above get it closed once again!

Sounds like Jon is a fotl follower

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It is a source of genuine sorrow and shame that what was once an important and credible forum and resource for people in need of advice has now basically become an "in club" of Dodgeball, Bailiff Advice and Ploddertom talking to each other and getting any thread that threatens their ego closed.

Hopefully the many people who have been subjected to this strange and hilarious vendetta will get a chance to read this post, before one of the three above get it closed once again!

Crawl back in your hole

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Your choice of username is it bit of an insult to the good name of John Kruse.

No...I think this is just an outlaw who lost the plot while hunting at NE Lincs Council, Rossendale's and Humberside police. who is now looking for a gun fight at the cag corral.

Haha! Really?

Just goes to show how insular this whole forum has become.

Nope.

Please take some time to look back through the last 20 threads (not the one's that have been closed) and see how many are from genuine debtors asking for advice, and how many are just Dodgeball/BA staring at their own navels.

I rest my case.

Wouldn't it be nice if real human beings actually came here to ask for real advice...?

Oh well. Deaf ears I guess.

Even regular posters have had to put up with moderators closing or amending threads. Just today I notice that two posts that I made this morning have been removed and whilst it can be irritating, I do not have a choice in the matter. It is not my forum and I have to abide by the rules.

If I had a choice or preferential treatment (which I don't) then I would not have wanted the following thread (that has had nearly 3,000 viewings) closed. The subject (Tom Crawford eviction) is of huge importance and even more so given the extraordinary events that have occurred since the eviction on 2nd July.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-Viewing)-nbsp

Thread closed. Any attempt to start it up again BY ANYONE will result in moderation or banning.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks