Parking Eye / DRP - Leisure West Complex, Feltham

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ncGood afternoon,

The other day I recieived a DRP letter in the post my first correspondence regarding a Parking Eye ticket in November last year.

The letter I have is for a alleged contravention in the Leisure West Complex in Feltham. A leisure complex which consists of various businesses, restaurants and cinema etc.

I am being invoiced the ammount of £120 from DRP. However I checked on the Parking Eye website about this ticket and the price on there website is £120.95 which contradicts the DRP price. I cannot get no information of the Parking Eye website about this ticket and there are no images or times online of this contravention.

The date of the ticket was November last year and I recieved the DRP letter dated the 22nd July this year.

Also the Car Park involved is a free car park with a time limit on it

Are there any grounds for my appeal?

Thanks in advance.

You cant appeal to DR+ because they have no interest in any matter and should be ignored. I bet PE have got their timings wrong on your case and so their only recourse is to get someone to send out threatagrams.

PE normally use number plate capture so they are obliged to send out a claim within 14 days of the alleged event. If you didint get this, along with a picture of your car entering and leaving the land then they have screwed up and are timed out for any keeper liability. That is why it has gone to a debt collector rather then them pursuing it themselves, they know it is a dud.