collagen injections - think twice before you do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Beauty products from the skin of executed Chinese prisoners

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/sep/13/medicineandhealth.china

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

See Conniff had a point.

There is also a trade in human organs for transplant from Chinese prisoners current and dead. This was featured on a BBC World Service programme. This trade is illegal in many countries, so you have people travelling to private hospitals in Asia for transplant operations.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

See Conniff had a point.

There is also a trade in human organs for transplant from Chinese prisoners current and dead. This was featured on a BBC World Service programme. This trade is illegal in many countries, so you have people travelling to private hospitals in Asia for transplant operations.

I fully agree that there are many things that come from China (and America) which have at best not passed the equivalent of our safety tests, and should not be allowed to be imported,

but declaiming an entire nation based on that would be like saying the British are right wing capitalist monetarian slavers just because some of its citizens voted Cameron into Downing street.

Some might think the latter is more reasonable to believe.

My view is neither is reasonable.....

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

I fully agree that there are many things that come from China which have at best not passed the equivalent of our safety tests, and should not be allowed to be imported,

but declaiming an entire nation based on that would be like saying the British are right wing capitalist monetarian slavers just because some of its citizens voted Cameron into Downing street.

Some might think the latter is more reasonable to believe.

My view is neither is reasonable.....

But you don't have to take what people say so strictly. Many people exaggerate something or generalise to make a point. They don't say or write something in a politically correct way with all of the caveats.

As for Cameron the British people got it wrong. They were fooled by a very expensive marketing campaign, which will end up costing them. People are too short sighted.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

But you don't have to take what people say so strictly. Many people exaggerate something or generalise to make a point. They don't say or write something in a politically correct way with all of the caveats.

I may (do) disagree with what he originally said, BUT Its not what he said that I objected to unclebulgaria. It's that he said it and then used moderator privileges to quiet someone who disagreed in what to me seemed a reasonable or at the very least far milder form. Its that practice here that I object to.

I wont discuss this any more outside of the specific thread unclebulgaria. No offense to anyone intended.

As for Cameron the British people got it wrong. They were fooled by a very expensive marketing campaign, which will end up costing them. People are too short sighted.

As I said 'some might think the latter is more reasonable to believe'

Edited by tobyjugg2
clarified point of view

The Tory Legacy

I actually like Mr Cameron and NO I AM NOT a Tory follower ,I do not support any party, tbh it seems most here like the Labour party? I am not here to argue, I joined this site as it seemed a fair place where EVERYONE could have an opinion but just lately is all seems to be about Politics ! If I have overstepped the mark then sorry but it is getting tedious and if you wish to remove me then so be it :) I have had some very good help and it is a brilliant place to come for help and advice

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I actually like Mr Cameron and NO I AM NOT a Tory follower ,I do not support any party, tbh it seems most here like the Labour party? I am not here to argue, I joined this site as it seemed a fair place where EVERYONE could have an opinion but just lately is all seems to be about Politics ! If I have overstepped the mark then sorry but it is getting tedious and if you wish to remove me then so be it :) I have had some very good help and it is a brilliant place to come for help and advice

Hi snowdragon, I am traditionally a Labour supporter although I find little to support in labour at the moment. :/

Its the beer garden, politics is traditionally a common discussion over a beer and/or a glass of wine.

I'm sure we would all be delighted to join in a thread of your creation here on some topic other than politics over a virtual beer and a few glasses of virtual wine. Go for it.

:-)

(but don't be too angry if they occasionally descend into politics)

The Tory Legacy

Erm, excuse me for saying this. This is not the BEER garden. it is the BEAR Garden. There is a reason why it is called as such but for the life of me I can't remember why. :oops:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Erm, excuse me for saying this. This is not the BEER garden. it is the BEAR Garden. There is a reason why it is called as such but for the life of me I can't remember why. :oops:

LOL, I genuinely read it as the BEER garden .

Taking my clothes off now ....

The Tory Legacy

Something to do with an old saying or sayings. A place for everyday moans, a gathering point. And it is not the one about bears in woods !

Funny how you join in when anti Labour comments are made, but don't like it when anti Tory comments are made !

Try not to be so sensitive !

? I am not sensitive at all, I am not at all interested in Politics :) was just stating an opinion.

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

? I am not sensitive at all, I am not at all interested in Politics :) was just stating an opinion.

Ignore me when i occasionally say i don't like Cameron or the current Tories !

I want the Tories to go back to being a party that Harold Macmillan would be happy with. It went wrong from Thatcher onwards.

lol fair enough.

I think we all want a fair Government, one for the people and not for them self!

Will now go back to my Dragon cave! :-)

lol fair enough.

I think we all want a fair Government, one for the people and not for them self!

Will now go back to my Dragon cave! :-)

NO NO, Don't Go

Cast of those old threads and stay with us for some lively uninhibited debate (but always with a modicum of decency of course) in the BARE garden.

:whoo:

(and I've got some beer hidden down in the woods today)

The Tory Legacy

malibu and coke please or ameretto and coke! lol do not like beer!