Babs V HSBC **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

lol, long day my a***! Mind you I can't talk I'm on really long days of relaxing at the mo...I'm on the sick!

What outfit is that anyway...a spaceman?

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Its long for me!!! I usually only work till 12.30 and I have Fridays off!! LOL

Yeah its a spaceman! I got it off this website where you just customise a photo, its his serious face that makes me laugh!!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Hey you two, WHAT are you like, long days my AR** LOL

I leave home everyday at 7, sometimes earlier, and am never usually home before 7, and even sometimes 8 - thats 12 hours, just do enough for a good company :rolleyes:

hey Clare, your lad looks soooooooo cute, I want one ;)

Now ladies, back to bank boring stuff - any news on the western front ???

As usual royal mail are picking on me and refusing to deliver anything that even remotely resembles a letter from DG or HSBC apart from a 'nice' charges statement from them for November, yet another £125 down the drain Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:

take care xx

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Oi Steve!! Ill have you know that I 'work' from 7 till 10 EVERY day!!! (Obviously minus the hours I spend on here!!) ;)

Your welcome to borrow the little spaceman any day.... :) But you'll be sure to bring him back super fast I can assure you!!

Sorry no DG letter for you today either :(

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Ouch LOL

hey 7 til 10 is only 3 hours, have they any vacancies ?, sounds easy peasy . . . and I'd get to annoy you - result - double whammy !!!

Yours xx

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Ha ha ha!! You are more than welcome to join our friendly team (means I get to stay in bed till 10!! Woo hoo!)

Duties include:-

Get both kids up, washed, dressed and fed.

Feed cats

Make packed lunches

Put washing on

Iron uniforms, clothes for the day

Pack the kids bags

Clean up after kids (They are extremly messy)

Bring me breakfast in bed

Take children to school and nursery

And back home for the last hour to complete and other duties asked!

AND NO ANNOYING THE BOSS!!!!!

Application form in the post!

Oh... did I mention that this is a voluntary position? ;)

LOL you pair!

I've just been to lunch with my friends only to be ribbed about my long days! I used to work 12 or 16hr shifts but I've taken the easy option now of 13 weeks holidays a year and work hours of 8.30 - 4 most days but then there's the hours and hours I put in at home....

You sick yet?! :p

Oh and Steve....I think you'd be fighting the postie for Clare's vacancy!

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

LOL Babs! 13 weeks holiday a year? You must be a teacher right? That sounds like my kind of job! Not sure on the hours at home though!

Dont worry Steve, there is no competition! I can do without the posties 10 kids, dogs, cats, budgies and rabbits thank you! :D;)

Steve's disappeared.... maybe the prospect of the job scared him off!! ;)

Only joking Steve, Im sure you'd be more than capable!! :)

Hey, sorry to butt in your thread but i need a little advice - i currently have my thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/39182-eades-hsbc-2.html and am poised ready to MCOL them but just need to know if i should be entreing the the total including or excluding the 8% , i checked the option to say i reserev the right to claim it.

Just want to get it right first time and not do myself out of money - any help much appreciated - good luck all !

Anthony.

I have no debt , but i cant get any credit : (

Hiya, no problem at all! you include the 8% now on the MCOL.....and then if you read this back.......you'll see that its a waiting game then!

Good luck

Babs xx

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Hi ladies,

Just read the threads, was away on a 'training course' an attendance training LOL and it didn't work, cos I missed what was going doewn in here ;) but WHAT a laugh you two ARE !!!

I'm actually stumped for something witty to add at the mo - don't worry I'll recover I'm sure . . .

As for the post Clare, the applicatio is in the post, I'm very interested in the 'other duties' part, is that after hours at double time ??

Well, nothing from DG this week, and my deadline is closing FAST, next wed is THE day, well I guess it's actually thursday that I shall be hitting the judgement button :D BUT . . . I just KNOW that they will submit a full defence waffle at the last minute to thwart (ooo like that word) me !!!

Luvs ya xxxxx

babs, claire and steve n

i have come to the conclusion that while sending the breakdown before they request it is the positive and probably correct thing to do, i also have come to the conclusion that in most cases, it doesn't make a difference to the outcome. it appears after reading threads this week - that dg haven't gone on holiday or anything - they have been busy asking for breakdowns and giving offers to those on the 27th and 28th day of the claim (after deemed served date), i think they really are just swamped.

so, look for some contact in the 4th week rather than the 3rd.

as for good old colin back in the hsbc offices - he seems busy sending out offers for around 80% to several people just after they file their claims.

so, the only change to my original estimate of times is the contact from dg seems even closer to the filing of the defense date. i really can only conclude, they are busy and likely to remain so in the next few weeks with the holidays looming.

to all, 80% offers at lba stage are meant to tempt you, especially at this time of year when money plays such a role in our lives. victory will go to the brave!!!!!!

and you three - this will be the week! (i really think so!!!!)

Hiya Lateralus...you are a wise old sage....Hve you got a crystal ball around..???....I've been watching you......you always get it right ! I hope you are right for us!

And as for you Mr Steve...I reckon we should wait until 1 min past midnight on wed and then hit the button together....who needs sleep...I'm on the sick and you've got a job appln in for a new easy 3 hr malarky!

Oh for the post to arrive and give me news tomorrow...did you see pdoyles thread...he was going for a lot too and got it all.....there is hope yet!

Big love all

xxxx

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Hmmmm... I havnt decided on the 'other duties' yet.... ill think about it!! As for double time.... double £0 is £0 right?! ;)

Also found out to day, BTW, that they only have until 4pm on judgement day!! So no need to miss out on much needed sleep!! :)

Thanks Lats for the info, fantastic as usual!!

Woo hoo I can still have my afternoon nap....but I was thinking that haven't they sneaked some faxes over a bit late in the day....thats why I was thinking midnight....:confused:

And as for the other duties...have you mentioned ironing and floor washing yet...plus catering for all, ALL the needs and whims of the lady of the house?!;)

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Ohhhhhhhhh Babs!!! Good thinking!!!! Did you get all that Steve?! ;)

It clearly states in the email that 'they will always have until 4pm on that day'!! So yes, you can still have your afternoon nap!! ;)

No post for me today either :( Not that I expected anything!! Ive given up on 'expecting' anything anymore, ill just wait and see what happens.....

{{{{{sulk}}}}}

Hellooooooooooooo

nothing for me either........... and Clare i was just reading on someone's thred how DG faxed over a defence at half 4 so she still had the AQ and couldn't do the judgement button :( I think they are sneaky and break the rules :mad:

On a happier note, just put my crimbo tree up and very nice too it looks!

Ah well, off to watch Mr Babs demolish some men on the rugby pitch!

Happy Saturday all

xxx

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Ahhh! Have fun babs!!! Im taking these 3 mad boys to lazer quest and if Im honest.... I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! :D

They've cheered me up no end today and I havnt thought about my money until now!!! They've been taking pics of me and using that website to make me look rather stupid to say the least!! Cheeky buggers they are!!! ;)

• Haha 1

NO post for me either today

((((( MASSIVE SULK ON )))))

Still NO post Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(yep we do get sunday post here - suppose the horse eis tired) LOL

I just KNOW it's all them friggin xmas cards slowing things down BAH HUMBUG :(

Sorry Steve..... I cannot believe you have Sunday post there... (and your not even that far away!!)

Last Tuesday was a good day for CAG users so fingers crossed for then babe!

By the way, just for your info, I havnt recieved 1 xmas card yet!!

Hey Clare, card on it's way - caheck you e-mail Babes ;)