Court action against Nationwide

sam1967
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I found your advise very helpfull.

I am going through an horrendous situation with my bank & are considering going down the negligent misstatement route.

They accused myself & 2 members of my family of Fraud & making physical threats!

The police were called but we have been cleared of all charges.

My question is how much should I claim for?

Is it serious enough to claim more than £10000 each or should I aim smaller for a quicker result!!

The bank did not bother to make any background checks & left it to a member of staff to accuse us there & then.

The cheque was confiscated by the police & returned after 2 months.

Your help will be appreciated.

Hi. I found your advise very helpfull. I am going through an horrendous situation with my bank & are considering going down the negligent misstatement route. They accused myself & 2 members of my family of Fraud & making physical threats! The police were called but we have been cleared of all charges. My question is how much should I claim for? Is it serious enough to claim more than £10000 each or should I aim smaller for a quicker result!! The bank did not bother to make any background checks & left it to a member of staff to accuse us there & then. The cheque was confiscated by the police & returned after 2 months. Your help will be appreciated.

Please start your own thread and tell you story there. When we know more, maybe we can advise you.

However, the figures you are mentioning are probably very unrealistically high