Child care payments (NEW)

mikeymack2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has any one been following the research paper (RP) about child care costs? if not this is a well worth read see here

http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2014-15/childcarepayments.html

description This is a report of the House of Commons Committee Stage of the Childcare Payments Bill. The Bill would introduce a new tax-free childcare scheme to support eligible parents with childcare costs. Under the scheme, the Government would provide 20 per cent support on costs up to £10,000 per year for each child via an online account. The Government would top up any payments made into the account, capped at a maximum Government contribution of £2,000 a year for each child.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

having read the act, i am confused as to who would actually be eligible

you have to be in work

your income has to be below a certain level (not sure what)

you cant get it if claiming tax credits or universal credit

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

This is still being heard atm in the HoC I am hoping that further details will be forth coming, if this can get a discussion going that is all it is about.

I hope for those that can get the extra help this will make a difference at home

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.