Vodaphone Hell from 2008 account!

needout23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I am being chased for a defaulted vodaphone bill from 2008 that defaulted in 2009 and is obviously affecting my credit score.

I only had the phone for roughly 2 months before it was lost which I reported to Vodaphone.

It seems that due to carelessness details of my account are no longer available or details are not appearing on my account.

I am being chased for £464 which I would like to be written off and the default removed from my account.

I have read some of the threads on here and have sent an email to Vodaphone with the subject line as suggested so hopefully I shall get a response from Lee soon :)

Quick update:

So Far Lee has been super helpful, expecting to talk to him again today with my voda account details.

Had to call Lowell today to find out some more info about this default as I'm not on any vodaphone records for some reason - I spoke to the rudest guy ever. Not only was he patronising but he felt it was his place to

ask me why I had been checking my Credit report and that there is not reason for me to be contacting vodaphone and that I should only speak to him! He was so condescending and rude that I ended up hanging up the phone on him.

I want to get Lowell out of my life as soon as I possibly can. The default will drop off my file next june but I honestly would rather fight it than wait.