ESA letter received today

Rob95
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive been in the ESA Assessment phase for just under a year and won an ESA Tribunal at the First Tier last week which placed me in the WRAG group.

I have received a letter this morning confirming the backdated payments and new amount to be paid to me.

This letter also states that my ESA will stop in a months time?!

What are the alternatives for me once this ESA stops?!

:Rob95:

Sounds like you successfully appealed a fit for work decision to be awarded employment n support with the work related activity component, based on your national insurance contributions. Which is time limited to three hundred and sixty five days. Many claimants (especially ones with conversion awards from IB) aren't aware of the time limit until after their award runs out.

Further payments of benefit will depend on whether you, or a partner, have other income or savings. If you've low/no other income, or savings over £16,000, you need to complete an ESA3 form for an income related award. #8 of;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?379103-ESA-problems-have-disrupted-council-tax-benefit-husband-terminally-ill

If you're not entitled to an income related award, your present contributory claim can remain open for national insurance credits. And possible future payments if your condition deteriorates to the extent of limited capability for work related activity. (Support group.)

Best wishes, Margaret. :panda: