Just had WCA

marcus6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would help if i put what i have,

I have chronic rheumatoid arthritis!

I would not wish this on anyone! as it has turned my life upside down, in pain 95% of the time, on about 12 dif-meds a day along with taking pain killers 24/7, i have around 3 to 4 flare-ups a month, it gets that bad some times i just wish i could be put down!! not nice having something that you know you going to have for the rest of your life, and knowing all that can be done is try and keep it under control! and nothing seems to be working yet, and i can not see any light at the end of the tunnel.

No one seems to understand how you feel, and when you tell someone that you have rheumatoid arthritis! you can see the look on there face ( as if to say well its only arthritis thats not that bad!) but unless you have it you will never know or understand what its like,

Its like having the flu 24/7 and the pain that comes with it is bad but when you have flare-ups! you get 10x the pain it is out of this world thats only way i can put it!

I have been on ESA 2 years now!

Just Added^^^^

What can i say, 2 weeks ago i had to go Job-center as i had been put in the work group! and i told the guy when i was there that i dont understand as i have WCA in 2 weeks time, so why am i here? he just told me this is how they do things.

any way they book me in to go on a back to work thing! i go along to it! was not to bad they was very understanding, and then 3 days later i have my WCA, and the women that seen me was very good i have to say she was very understanding and asked me lots about how i feel and how long i had been on ESA, and went on to ask me how bad my RA gets and so on. this was on the monday and by the end of the week i give DWP a call, and i aksed what group i was in and the guy on the phone said hold on i will look and then he went to say something and then went hold on a min there is a note here! and he said you just been moved back to the support group, HAPPY DAYS!

I put in for PIP back in Oct, so i gave them a call, now i know i'm back in the support group.. and the guy said it takes around 21 weeks before they book you in to have assessment! i told him well its been almost 26 weeks, so he looked to see if they could fit me in! he said sorry there are no spaces yet, he said as soon as there is you will be booked in, Well thats better than a letter just saying no your not getting it. like i did last time i put in for DLA. keeping my fingers crossed that i have the assessment done at the same place by the same women!

she was very good and very understanding! just wish they was all like that, but most of them just don't understand....