Vodafone DD Admin Charge / Dispute

fkofilee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Lee

Need your help... Your staff members are being incredibly unhelpful and i cant get an answer.

The £3.50 charge for non-DD i believe is unfair and the OFT set it out that the charge can only be upto the ACTUAL cost.

I have quoted this to your staff since the inception of it this year. Its started to be invoiced to my number ending 154 and i dont think its fair... Especially how much i pay.

So Lee... Why are your staff being unhelpful?

I want something put in place to PREVENT the charge being applied as its unjustified. Your staff seem to think that im willing to set up a DD for such a large amount of money.

Ive tried to find the link to email you, but i cant see it as the contact us section has changed from when it was around.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Lee

Maybe you can help, i Spoke to someone in the UK about this who promised a credit of £29.40 to null out the Admin DD Fees.

I have just spoken to your CS who can see that nothing has been done... to be honest its starting to annoy me that yet again i have to chase and chase and chase after Voda.

You have my email address, i appreciate us sorting this out, they have just given me a credit of £30 but it still doesnt change the fact that everything is just getting worse.