Tax Issue..... Help

tezza1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3735 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had £400 fine canceled and got real-time written reply with a number to call them if I had any further inquiries.

Sadly the way I've gone about it would not be accepted by this forum.

If allowed I do suggest that you educate yourself on applicable legislation.., law is not only there for them, but for us too!

'I'm not a troll.., but a real person!'

Parking Poepol, Would be interested in your method, Think I have an idea what it may have been.

Just about to go self employed myself and still not decided on my 2 options:

1: Be a slave and hang myself by sending in a SE

2: All business is private - Nobodies business but my own

I would prefer no 2: but then the business really needs to work out or I'm in crap street, Rent,Gas,Electricity,Food all have to be bought

No 1 is Hanging by my own signature but some benefits too, business slow get help with rent, wtc

Decision decisions.....

George

Hey since ive been self employed its been great, i wouldnt look back, 2 years in june, even the SA was easy enough, but this tax/fine issue relates from a time i was employed as a employee so nothing to do with me being SE.

Parking People i would like to know more..........

ims21 ok there is no place for them, even if they help consumers..... or are you saying everything said was all lies and un true, im not arguing anything i just want to be clear why the site team don't allow posts of that nature

We do not carry FOTL arguments on CAG because they can and invariably will lead people down a very dangerous path and end up costing members dearly.

There are plenty of other sites out there for those who wish to peddle the Freeman arguments but not on CAG.

The best advice you have had is up to post 29 in the thread.

PS glad to hear you are enjoying Self Employment.