C3 pluriel sensordrive problem car wont start

sueh71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

**help needed urgently** my citreon c3 pluriel automatic wont change gear and wont move,lights and dashboard lights still coming on .but wont turn over i called rac who told me there were four gearbox problems in place of N there is a "-" it wont move from there ,got garage to tow it and on trying to get it up on ramp they rocked it and it started . phoned garage later and was told when getting it off tow truck it wdnt start again .have now been told they stripped gear box and i need a gear selector module which is going to cost over £800 with vat ,a new gearbox was fitted in 2011 ,is this the only option ???

Soga?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

SOGA is The Sale Of Goods Act 1979 (As Amended).

Within SOGA it states that goods should be fit for purpose and also gives a guarantee of up to six years.

If the gearbox has failed then as long as you drive within normal tolerances etc. then contact the garage that supplied and fitted the gearbox that was fitted in 2011.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

When you say 'New' do you mean brand new from the citreon dealer ?

It was fitted by a garage that the car dealer used u have got the receipt for it .thk you gor replying