style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya!!

I could do with someone's help! I am doing work experience at the moment and so driving a route that I'm not used to and don't automatically know the layout. On the first day of driving this way I was stuck in traffic (expected!). There was a bus lane to the left. I stayed in the traffic for about 400yds at which point I saw the bus lane stop. I knew that I was taking the next left so pulled into the other lane. It turned straight back into a bus lane but I was already stuck in it by then and had no option but to completely obstruct the lane as there was no room for any cars to allow me in or to continue the 20yds of the lane so given the options I continued.

If I had intended to drive through the bus lane then I would have done the whole thing :-( I feel that it was very misleading

I could not see that the bus lane restarted at all from the traffic and there was no signs to indicate that it would. Is there anything I can do?

I have attached pics of the lane, I can scan the pics with the PCN if needed.

Thanks in advance