Loeby Vs HSBC...Bring It On!

loeby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

this is my first claim so im a bit nervous but excited at the same, cant wait to get stuck in.

Sent my request for previous statements which took about 2 weeks to arrive, after sorting through them all I sent my prelim letter on 5/10/06 requesting £1121, received a letter back on 13/10/06 from Colin Langdale which said..

Dear xxx

Thankyou for your letter dated 5/10/06 requesting a refund of your bank charges.

In order that we can consider your request please provide a full itemised breakdown of these charges to include date, description of the charge and the amount applied. Please also include any proposed new charges that you will have recived a pre notification advice for.

Thankyou again for taking the time to write

Yours sincerely

Colin Langdale

Thought this was quite a pleasent reply, the next one probably wont be!

I sent details of the request back that same day 13/10/06, still awaiting a reply, they have untill the 28th, if i havent recived anything by then , my lba letter will be going out so watch this space....

good luck with this. i received the exact same letter from colin langdale on 21 Sept. I replied on 25th Sept and haven't heard a dicky bird since. since then i've revised my claim upwards anyway (with an extra 6 years of charges and contractual interest) so they've actually done me a favour by not replying!

Yeah, im hopin to get to the stage where i can claim the 8% interest, means another grand and a half or so on top of my claim. Good luck with yours too.

Was wondering, I am counting the 14 days before my lba from when i sent the reply back to hsbc with the breakdown of charges on, is this right or should i just count the 14 days from when I sent the first prelim letter??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

won't be long now though!! you'll receive notice from MCOL that the case is being transferred to your local court and an Allocation Questionnaire. DG have been settling cases before the AQ has to go in.

Have you sent them the copy of your spreadsheet yet? If not send it off ASAP with your claim number on, don't wait for them to ask as you'll save yourself a couple of days.

I know, it'll be all worth it in the end though.

Ive sent the schedule of charges to hsbc but not the spreadsheet with ineterest, is it hsbc or the courts i need to send it to?

Its DG. Look on the acknowledgement of service for the details. You can send one to the court with your allocation questionnaire, but I don't think it'll get that far.