lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so but anyone can walk off the street and join the Institute of Paralegals as it is basically a union.

You can be a a paralegal without being a member of any group and can work as one. A solicitor can be struck off and cannot practice and can face criminal charges or jail for misconduct.

You are wholly wrong. To become a member of IOP, they have stringent rules and mandatory exams that each member must pass 100%. I proved my cvompetence to the IOP over a diverse and complex area of law, the clients whom I undertook legal admin for, without any pay, all gave their consent and outstanding references for me, in the light of this, the IOP allowed me to leapfrog their mandatory exams by two years because I was clearly way ahead of the same based upon the complex cases I worked on and the first class references received by them from my clients, who never had to pay a penny for the substantive legal admin I undertook on their behalf and every case was successful.

Take at look at every case I have contributed towards here on CAG, my success rate is at least 98% for our fellow member.

Solicitors are, in my opinion, mostly bent and the Solicitors Regulation Authority is of no use to any individual in any matter. All regulators are of no use to the individual and I am not frightened of waving my finger in the face of draconian authority.

Kind regards

The Mould

Just for the record so nobody is confused this is from the Institute of Paralegals website...

"The regulation and professional conduct of paralegals

Regulation

Generally speaking the paralegal profession is not regulated. We are not a regulator, we are a representative professional body."

"Professional Conduct/Ethics

We publish The Paralegal Code of Conduct which sets out the core conduct obligations that we think should be expected of paralegals. This has no regulatory backing, it is an expression of best practice.

Other than conduct requirements imposed upon paralegals in the above situations, there is no statutory or regulatory paralegal code of conduct.

Other than for paralegals employed by solicitors (who are deemed agents thereof) it does not help much to look to the professional conduct/ethical expectations imposed of solicitors as these are not automatically relevant to paralegals. The solicitor's code is derived from a long history of statute, case law and professional conduct rules underpinned by statute, most of which relate to solicitors and not legal practitioners in general. These include such issues as very stringent client confidentiality requirements, stringent requirements to avoid conflicts of interest, rules relating to taking a client on and in what circumstances a solicitor can decide to cease acting, etc.

Paralegal professional conduct is very much a grey legal area at present. It would however appear that almost none of the rules relating to solicitors automatically apply to paralegals who are not employed by solicitors"

So there is no statutory protection offered unlike with a qualified solicitor.

My only interest is Wendy and making sure she seeks advice and doesn't end up with another few thousand pounds in adverse costs added to her debts.

My wholly factually correct in law and my lawful entitlement to post my opinion on this case, is not costing Watson a single penny!!!!!!!

Watson has her own mind, she can research the law on this matter with a massive thanks to CAG.

Watson is clearly able to digest all information being posted here, she may be disabled,. but her faculties are fully intact.

The road to fight a wrong is long, it will take over your life and wear you down, it will use all of its powers to break you. those who do not belong to this world can and will defeat this entity.

Nothing to do with the free man of this world sh**, because no man who claims to be a man is free from the chains that have him locked up.

Kind regards

The Mould

They produced two first 1.17/8/2008..NOTICE OF DEFAULT SEC.87(1) MY OVER DUE AMOUNT £299.70 PAY IN FULL NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.

They go on to state about issue of stat demand if i fail to pay in full and costs will be added and the different places i can go if i can not pay (CAB) etc .

The second dated 19/9/2008.....STATEMENT OF DEFAULT....WE HAVE TERMINATED YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE £850.35. OVERDUE AMOUNT £140.89. We may sell your account or bring proceedings.

I never ever received these two letters.:| x

Please post up the contents of each default notice - minus all personal details contained therein!!!!!! This is extremely important to you case Watson, so please post up - word for word all details contysained within these two default notices - minus of course all and any personal detsails on the same.

Kind regards

The Mould

Sorry to interupt but just popped in to wish you Wendy, all the luck in the world in sorting this mess out. Best wishes xx

Thank you very much indeed and to you too if you are fighting your case Wendyboats appreciates all feed back and support xx

Please post up the contents of each default notice - minus all personal details contained therein!!!!!! This is extremely important to you case Watson, so please post up - word for word all details contysained within these two default notices - minus of course all and any personal detsails on the same.

Kind regards

The Mould

I will try and upload this again with the CCA, please bear with me on this as am new to all the techno stuff or I might see if my friend can do it for me now Mould...Watson is on the case x

R v Leicester City Justices,ex p. Barrow [1991] 2 QB260 (CA) where it was said that –

'if a party arms himself with assistance in orderthe better himself to present his case, it is not a question of seeking theleave of the court. It is a question of the court objecting and restricting himin the use of this assistance, if itis clearly unreasonable in nature or degree or if it becomes apparent that the'assistance' is not being provided bona fide, but for an improper purpose or isbeing provided in a way which is inimical to the proper and efficientadministration of justice by, for example, causing the party to wastetime, advising the introduction of irrelevant issues or the asking ofirrelevant or repetitious questions” (my emphasis added)

The court observed in particular that—

• The purpose of allowing a litigant in person the assistance of a McKenzie friend is to further the interests of justice by achieving a level playing field and ensuring a fair hearing. The presumption in favour of allowing a litigant in person the assistance of a McKenzie friend is very strong. Such a request should only be refused for compelling reasons and should a judge identify such reasons, she/he must explain them carefully and fully to both the litigant in person and the would-be McKenzie friend.
  • Where a litigant in person wishes to have the assistance of a McKenzie friend in private family law proceedings relating to children, the sooner that intention is made known to the court and the sooner the court's agreement for the use of the particular McKenzie friend is obtained, the better. In the same way that judicial continuity is important, the McKenzie friend, if she/he is to be involved, will be most useful to the litigant in person and to the court if she/he is in a position to advise the litigant throughout.
  • It is not good practice to exclude the proposed McKenzie friend from the courtroom or chambers whilst the application by the litigant in person for her/his assistance is being made. The litigant who needs the assistance of a McKenzie friend is likely to need the assistance of such a friend to make the application for her/his appointment in the first place. In any event, it is helpful for the proposed McKenzie friend to be present so that any concerns about him can be ventilated in her/his presence, and so that the judge can satisfy herself/himself that the McKenzie friend fully understands her/his role (and in particular the fact that disclosure of confidential court documents is made to her/him for the purposes of the proceedings only) and that the McKenzie friend will abide by the court's procedural rules.
  • In this context it will always be helpful for the court if the proposed McKenzie friend can produce either a short curriculum vitae or a statement about herself/himself, confirming that she/he has no personal interest in the case, and that she/he understands both the role of the McKenzie friend and the court's rules as to confidentiality.
  • The following do not, of themselves, constitute 'compelling reasons' for refusing the assistance of a McKenzie friend:

(1) that the litigant inperson appears to the judge to be of sufficient intelligence to be able toconduct the case on his own without the assistance of a McKenzie friend;

(2) that the litigant in person appears to the judge to have a sufficientmastery of the facts of the case and of the documentation to enable him toconduct the case on his own without the assistance of a McKenzie friend;

(3) that the hearing at which the litigant in person seeks the assistance of aMcKenzie friend is a directions appointment, or a case management appointment;

(4) that the proceedings are confidential and that the court papers containsensitive information relating to the family's affairs.

The court also expressed the view that there was no reason in principlewhy a litigant in person should not show the court papers to hiscourt-sanctioned McKenzie friend, provided that the latter appreciated thatdisclosure was being made only for the purpose of enabling the litiganteffectively to present his case. This aspect of the court's judgment is now ofhistorical interest only following the introduction of an entirely newprovision in the FPR, namely r.10.20A. This is quite a lengthy rule whichgoverns the communication of information relating to any proceedings held inprivate to which the FPR apply where the proceedings—

(1) relate to the exercise ofthe inherent jurisdiction of the High Court with respect to minors;

(2) are brought under the Children Act 1989; or

(3) otherwise relate wholly or mainly to the maintenance or upbringing of aminor.

The rule expressly permits the communication of any information relatingto the proceedings by a party to the proceedings to a 'lay adviser or McKenziefriend'. A lay adviser is defined by the rule as 'a non-professional person whogives lay advice on behalf of an organisation in the lay advice sector' andMcKenzie friend as 'any person permitted by a court to sit beside anunrepresented litigant in court to assist that litigant by prompting, takingnotes and giving him advice'.

The Court of Appeal referred in passing to the fact that in R vLeicester City Justices and Another ex parte Barrow and Another [1991] 2 QB260 at 289 Lord Donaldson of Lymington MR expressed -

'the fervent hope … that weshall hear no more of "McKenzie friends" as if they were a form ofunqualified legal assistant known to the law. Such terminology obscures thereal issue which is fairness or unfairness. Let the "McKenzie friend"join the "Piltdown man" in decent obscurity.'

The court noted, however, that the passage of time had demonstrated thatthe term McKenzie friend had become well-recognised and understood by lawyersand litigants alike, and expressed the view that the term was here to stay.That seems to be confirmed by the fact that the McKenzie friend has now earnedhimself a mention in rules of court.

Gany, I am not acting outside of the law and I am not providingan unregulated service as far as the legal profession is concerned, I do notprofess to be a solicitor and I am not committing any offence in respect of myadvice, opinion, help, support and referring Wendy to the law as regards hercase.

To my mind, you have become a troll on this thread and youhave offered nothing that Wendy can rely upon and you have not offered Wendyany help or pointed her in the correct direction in order to help her toundertake the massive task of undoing the injustice that she has suffered.

I am not stringing Wendy along and my advice and opinion onthis matter is not illegal. We all knowthat a serious wrong, an error of law has occurred here, I am simply trying tohelp Wendy through the process to put the matter right.

You are entitled to your opinion and free speech, as we allare, this is a privilasge that the CAG provides to all its members, as long as it does not contravene the Groups’rules, however, if you are going to make any further posts on this case, then Irespectfully ask that; a) you refrain from your defaming of my character andyour unfounded contentions as regards my posts here; and b) advise, clearly, that your opinion on this matter and my postis unqualified and merely your opinion, and c) post some positive advice orhelp for Wendy.

For the avoidance of any further doubt, this is not my areaof law, but I am recognised in the legal profession as an independentprofessional legal advisor and I amregulated and bound by the Institute of Paralegals rules and codes of conduct,therefore, I would not contravene the same and none of my posts here have doneso.

Please do not spoil this thread simply because you take noliking to me and any of the material I have posted here, which, as a matter oflaw, is 100% wholly factually correct in law based upon the circumstances ofthis case reported here by Wendy.

In a nut shell, if Wendy had the money, every solicitor orlaw firm worth their salt would be falling over themselves to take this case!

Kind regards

The Mould

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you, the Mould,

Because if I am truly honest.... that's just how I felt regarding comments made early this morning, it put my whole day in a negative perspective of...

what I clearly believe, and you, and every one else seems to believe, in that I need justice because this is all so wrong, and if I had the money as you say, this case would be dealt with, and would be the one that sets a precedence for all the thousands of people who have already been wrong, or would be wronged by Lowell portfolio one, in taking these cases into the court arena were people like me do not stand a chance of fighting fairly and within the law!! XX

I am sorry you felt so negative. Yes, it would be great if you were taking them on with a solicitor, but having followed the advice The Mould has given on other threads which has helped a lot of people I really think he is doing a fantastic job for you too, and I know that you will be very glad he is here and on your side. :-)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?246845-Capital-1-CCA-Could-someone-check-if-enforceable-please

Have a look at this one to see if it is like yours.

Also, have a look at Pinky69's post No. 55.

DDx

I can not open the link above? or the post pink69 no.55 ? it can only happen to me ! I am going to try and upload again guys please bare with wendyboats...... am 52 on Sunday and I fear am loosing the battle with techno but will try , try again! x

Please see more default notices below and let me know if audible thanks all

Tomorrow is another day and on reflection of todays posts I consider my self very luck to have such great SUPPORT here on CAG xx

I will try and upload this again with the CCA, please bear with me on this as am new to all the techno stuff or I might see if my friend can do it for me now Mould...Watson is on the case x

I hope I have done this right and you can see uploads, Watson is so pleased you are here fore me xx

Tomorrow is another day and on reflection of todays posts I consider my self very luck to have such great SUPPORT here on CAG xx

I am sorry, but the attachments you osted are to small to read, please try again.

Remember the N244 I suggested? Get this under way as your first port of call to prevent any action being taken by trustee, however, you must attach a copy of your appellant's notice in support of this initial application. I am not currently well enough to draft your appellant's notice

Request proposals from the trustee in this matter, to include all terms and conditions of such for your consideration as opposed her initial bankruptcy proceedings to force a sale of your home.

Thank you in advance for your consideration hereto and I look forward to receiving your response to the same by return.

Yours faithfully (sincerely if you know addresses name)

Wendyboats

Kind regards

The Mould

I am sorry, but the attachments you osted are to small to read, please try again.

Remember the N244 I suggested? Get this under way as your first port of call to prevent any action being taken by trustee, however, you must attach a copy of your appellant's notice in support of this initial application. I am not currently well enough to draft your appellant's notice

Thank you I will try again and I did contact re; N244 yesterday and was advised they would phone back but have not so I will phone again tomorrow........

I will now try again but bid you good night my faithful friend and please look after you and yours because Watson needs you by her side so we can fight the good fight and make a difference to not only me , but others that will follow, goodnight The Mould see you in the morrow xx

:wink:

Hi wendyboats,

Try again in the morning. You must be shattered now.

Hope you get some sleep and hope The Mould does too.

Goodnight,

DDxx

Thanks Daniella :-) I will and yes I am shattered..........I did manage to read thread re; pinky 69- 55, but could not view other link I have a new computer and might not have the right settings ?

Thanks so much for all support given and as I said of The Mould I say of you Thank goodness you are here for me :wink: xx

Request proposals from the trustee in this matter, to include all terms and conditions of such for your consideration as opposed her initial bankruptcy proceedings to force a sale of your home.

Thank you in advance for your consideration hereto and I look forward to receiving your response to the same by return.

Yours faithfully (sincerely if you know addresses name)

Wendyboats

Kind regards

The Mould

I have done this as advised and will get on with other matters in morning, Please don't take my burden in your heart, as you are unwell too , lets you ,and I, and all others remember the TRUTH will out ! God bless you the Mould xx

yes totaly agree they prey on the less fortunate and the most vulnerable people, but we have enough brain cells to know right from wrong ,so you cant give in to their underhanded dirty tactics or injustice will carry on .

i'm in a simular situation to wendyboats ,totaly understand and know the pressure n stress shes going through .its hard doing it alone,with all obstacles they put in ure way .not being able to rely or trust the legal proffession .CAG is a godsend for guidance. wendyboats being lucky enough to have great support from The Mould and DD . on which ive taken onboard to help my case. so a Big Thank You I wont give in we are all entitled for a fair hearing, best wishes xx

yes totaly agree they prey on the less fortunate and the most vulnerable people, but we have enough brain cells to know right from wrong ,so you cant give in to their underhanded dirty tactics or injustice will carry on .

i'm in a simular situation to wendyboats ,totaly understand and know the pressure n stress shes going through .its hard doing it alone,with all obstacles they put in ure way .not being able to rely or trust the legal proffession .CAG is a godsend for guidance. wendyboats being lucky enough to have great support from The Mould and DD . on which ive taken onboard to help my case. so a Big Thank You I wont give in we are all entitled for a fair hearing, best wishes xx

Thank you sKyler11....Sorry to hear you are in similar position to me, I would not wish this evil virus on anyone else ! But I know am not the first and sadly will not be the last, unless we all fight it together and oust out this evil industry that is using unlawful means to gain their rewards....other peoples money!

I am waiting again for a call from N22notes re; form and am trying again to upload Default notices.Kind Regards Wendy aka Watson x