lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you I will try again and I did contact re; N244 yesterday and was advised they would phone back but have not so I will phone again tomorrow........

I will now try again but bid you good night my faithful friend and please look after you and yours because Watson needs you by her side so we can fight the good fight and make a difference to not only me , but others that will follow, goodnight The Mould see you in the morrow xx

Morning The Mould, Hope as I do you feel better this morn, Trustee sending out letter, would not disclose to me her intentions until her sols had spoken to my ex?

waiting for call back again re;N22Notes...... Good news is iv had my income support reinstated after my appeal !!:cheer2:They are paying all the back pay since April too. Going to try again to upload Defaults by following DD advice in an earlier thread xx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes totaly agree they prey on the less fortunate and the most vulnerable people, but we have enough brain cells to know right from wrong ,so you cant give in to their underhanded dirty tactics or injustice will carry on .

i'm in a simular situation to wendyboats ,totaly understand and know the pressure n stress shes going through .its hard doing it alone,with all obstacles they put in ure way .not being able to rely or trust the legal proffession .CAG is a godsend for guidance. wendyboats being lucky enough to have great support from The Mould and DD . on which ive taken onboard to help my case. so a Big Thank You I wont give in we are all entitled for a fair hearing, best wishes xx

Hi Skyler,

I'm not an expert in this area - the Mould is the expert! - but if I can help at all please let me know.

I can't find your thread. If you post a link I'll have a look.

DDx

Hi wendyboats,

Glad you hear you are feeling more positive this morning, and great news about your income support.

DD

Yes I am very much more positive thank you, still trying to get these defaults up as I know it will make a difference if they can be viewed so bare with me and if I have no joy my friend who help last night will do it when she is home from work, but one way or another ill get them on here. Big hugs Wendy x

Hi wendyboats,

Don't worry too much. The main thing is to get the whole thing set aside, then we can argue about the agreement.

Big hugs to you too. x

Good advice as always DD I have located the forms on internet as no call back again? But just my luck I can not down load it? can I phone up my local court and ask if I can get it from their? x

You are wholly wrong. To become a member of IOP, they have stringent rules and mandatory exams that each member must pass 100%. I proved my cvompetence to the IOP over a diverse and complex area of law, the clients whom I undertook legal admin for, without any pay, all gave their consent and outstanding references for me, in the light of this, the IOP allowed me to leapfrog their mandatory exams by two years because I was clearly way ahead of the same based upon the complex cases I worked on and the first class references received by them from my clients, who never had to pay a penny for the substantive legal admin I undertook on their behalf and every case was successful.

Take at look at every case I have contributed towards here on CAG, my success rate is at least 98% for our fellow member.

Solicitors are, in my opinion, mostly bent and the Solicitors Regulation Authority is of no use to any individual in any matter. All regulators are of no use to the individual and I am not frightened of waving my finger in the face of draconian authority.

Kind regards

The Mould

This is my last comment on this particular issue as we need to focus on Wendy but the IOP is NOT regulated nor are they a regulatory body, to say otherwise is a lie and misleading.

The IOP is a union, like other paralegal institutions, nothing more.

This is my last comment on this particular issue as we need to focus on Wendy but the IOP is NOT regulated nor are they a regulatory body, to say otherwise is a lie and misleading.

The IOP is a union, like other paralegal institutions, nothing more.

Is this really necessary ??

Edited by wendyboats

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?384657-Help-Needed-Please-over-eviction&p=4166819#post4166819

here's a link hope its not 2 confusing there was allot going on at the time ,plus my m8 was also adding posts (fordz 2872)

thanx :-)xx

Hi sorry if I did not thank you for input...........my new computer acting up now?????????? its as if this site has trolls or bugs or ? I have never known a site be so hard to use?

Anyway good luck and lets shout from the roof tops this is all so wrong xx

:madgrin:Going off to bed, though will not sleep well, as I have not done so in a year and a half since my nightmare began ! well who would ?:madgrin:

Wendyboats is "aware" that comments on her thread today have put a "black cloud" over her thread ! please can you refrain from doing this as I have noticed you do this on all threads and I ask you please DO NOT DO IT ON MINE !

Watson is on the case.........

Not sure what problems you are having uploading documents, so we will have to start from scratch. Computers can be very frustrating at times, but you'll get there in the end.

First question is what version of windows are you using, I've never used Windows 8 but the principle is the same.

First I scan the documents and save them as a jpg to keep file sizes small.

Next I use MSPaint to remove personal information, save the file and then copy it.

Then I open Wordpad and paste the jpg in using a new page for each file.

This will give you a Word document which can be saved and printed.

To produce a pdf file for uploading I use some free software called CutePDFWriter.

In Wordpad you simply select it as a printer, and then attach the pdf file produced to your post.

If you have a pdf file and need to edit it to remove personal information, then if you open it Ctrl-A will highlight the text and you can then copy and paste it into Wordpad.

Hope this helps, if not I'll try to answer questions or explain things differently.

:madgrin:Going off to bed, though will not sleep well, as I have not done so in a year and a half since my nightmare began ! well who would ?:madgrin:

Wendyboats is "aware" that comments on her thread today have put a "black cloud" over her thread ! please can you refrain from doing this as I have noticed you do this on all threads and I ask you please DO NOT DO IT ON MINE !

Watson is on the case.........

I apologise for going slightly off topic but it was relevant.

Back to your OP now though, have you heard from the other legal firms you contacted?

Not sure what problems you are having uploading documents, so we will have to start from scratch. Computers can be very frustrating at times, but you'll get there in the end.

First question is what version of windows are you using, I've never used Windows 8 but the principle is the same.

First I scan the documents and save them as a jpg to keep file sizes small.

Next I use MSPaint to remove personal information, save the file and then copy it.

Then I open Wordpad and paste the jpg in using a new page for each file.

This will give you a Word document which can be saved and printed.

To produce a pdf file for uploading I use some free software called CutePDFWriter.

In Wordpad you simply select it as a printer, and then attach the pdf file produced to your post.

If you have a pdf file and need to edit it to remove personal information, then if you open it Ctrl-A will highlight the text and you can then copy and paste it into Wordpad.

Hope this helps, if not I'll try to answer questions or explain things differently.

Thank you i followed this word for word your a star Wooks :smile:

Hi all, what a achievement for little old me with the help of you guys:whoo: Let me know if CCA needs to be clearer Wendyboats aka Watson is on the case ! Hope my dear friend the Mould is well enough to take a look too x

PS Going to do other CCA with different date now x

Edited by wendyboats