N244 form help re: unknown about court order, & hceo seizure

Irishama
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new to this Forum and am in need of help and advice regarding my friend first being made aware of Court Order Granted by Court when HCEO arrived to advice of the same and then hand him with Notice of Seizure & Inventory Form after entering work premises he rents.

A lot of wrong doings from never knowing being served or sent Court paperwork regarding Court Proceedings, Information given and provided by Claimant firstly he was a Limited Company, only started renting property 5 months ago and is working as self-employed or sole trader (I believe to be case regarding latter) does not own business nor title of business that's been with premises for long as can remember 15 years and numerous different tenants having rented premises in that time. Claimant amount claimed is totally incorrect.

From finding out about above on 06.08.13 been given run around by Courts as to who or what to do and where to do it. Got until 20.08.13 to issue Stay of Application to don't know which Court as no Court knows who issued the Writ and am having trouble filling N244 in.

Ive inserted following for Question 3

1 - I had no knowledge of any of this until the HCEO turned up

2 - It appears the wrong person or entity has been named

3 - The HCEO is threatening to remove goods which are needed for the business

4 - The HCEO is threatening to remove goods which are the property of a 3rd party

5 - Pending determination of a (Variation Order/Set Aside) Application - not sure whether to put this one in or delete it any suggestions

6 - I cannot afford the fees demanded, the HCEO has not provided me with a breakdown of his figures

Im assuming from Question 10 the above have to be elaborated on though I am not sure what to put in as form of elaboration

All or any help to filling in the above in the N244 would be gratefully appreciated.

One final thing I am going to bring completed form to Court on Monday but Birmingham say have to bring to Northampton where original County Court Judgement was made but not sure can afford costs to get there is there no way I could file this in Birmingham and get it dealt with their as I live in that area

Hi I am new to this Forum and am in need of help and advice regarding my friend first being made aware of Court Order Granted by Court when HCEO arrived to advice of the same and then hand him with Notice of Seizure & Inventory Form after entering work premises he rents.

A lot of wrong doings from never knowing being served or sent Court paperwork regarding Court Proceedings, Information given and provided by Claimant firstly he was a Limited Company, only started renting property 5 months ago and is working as self-employed or sole trader (I believe to be case regarding latter) does not own business nor title of business that's been with premises for long as can remember 15 years and numerous different tenants having rented premises in that time. Claimant amount claimed is totally incorrect.

From finding out about above on 06.08.13 been given run around by Courts as to who or what to do and where to do it. Got until 20.08.13 to issue Stay of Application to don't know which Court as no Court knows who issued the Writ and am having trouble filling N244 in.

Ive inserted following for Question 3

1 - I had no knowledge of any of this until the HCEO turned up

2 - It appears the wrong person or entity has been named

3 - The HCEO is threatening to remove goods which are needed for the business

4 - The HCEO is threatening to remove goods which are the property of a 3rd party

5 - Pending determination of a (Variation Order/Set Aside) Application - not sure whether to put this one in or delete it any suggestions

6 - I cannot afford the fees demanded, the HCEO has not provided me with a breakdown of his figures

Im assuming from Question 10 the above have to be elaborated on though I am not sure what to put in as form of elaboration

All or any help to filling in the above in the N244 would be gratefully appreciated.

One final thing I am going to bring completed form to Court on Monday but Birmingham say have to bring to Northampton where original County Court Judgement was made but not sure can afford costs to get there is there no way I could file this in Birmingham and get it dealt with their as I live in that area

Hi,

What is the name of the Court on the most recent Order you received? If it is Northampton (CCBC) then you must post your application to them.

You need to do a search on Part 13 of the Civil Procedure Rules and getting a judgment "set aside".