atos cures

carcrazy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

im wrighting on behalf of my sister who has ocd and suffers psycho sematic and anxiety problems ,

my sister had a atos medical last september and passed it and got put into the wrag ,

atos called her back in march this year and she got a letter to say she failed the medical and got no points ,

she is getting worse with her problems and i brought her till the doctor yesterday to get a sickline to send in with her appeal ,im totally disgusted at atos and there so called healthcare professionals ,her condition has not changed and this will make her worse ,im helping her with the appeal im filling forms out and writting letters for her as the cab is booked up ,my sister also has a green medical card and the doctor is sending her to see a psychiatrist at his practice , any advic wellcome thanks

Hi carcrazy, If you haven't already I would ring the DWP and tell them you want a copy of the Atos medical report, which is called an ESA85, they have to send you a copy if you request one. Once you have received it check it thoroughly for any errors or ommissions and make sure that what your sister said has been recorded correctly and not twisted or taken out of context. Also don't forget that if the healthcare professional has disagreed with an answer your sister gave on the ESA50 they MUST give a reason as to why they have done so.

If you do find any inaccuracies, then you can send details of them in with your sister's appeal.

My report was full of errors, when I appealed Atos admitted it was flawed and the DWP overturned their decision without the need of a tribunal.

Good luck

thanks all

my sister has no evidence how it affects her work only what she tells atos and what i write her letters , my sister has never worked she cant go out of the house without some one with her ,she constantly washes her hands after touching anything and would wash er hair 3 times a day ,she has ocd and social phobia and is psycho sematic she has had this all her life aswell as a eating disorder ,she lives with her mum .

i could go on all day about her illnesses but what iv done so far is sent her appeal off with a sicknote and booked an appointment with her doctor to get him too write a letter ,ive also phoned esa and asked them to send me the esa85 paper , citizens advice is overwhelmed with appeals and are trying to fit her in at some stage for an appointment to disscuss her appeal

but il do what i can in the mean time for her ,

the sooner atos collapses the better , the medical is a joke any body with sever health problems can do what the questions ask its rediculis ,

thanks all for your input

Hello again.

Once you get the ESA85, pick it apart and then use any mistakes or contradictions in the report to make your appeal submission. The stikky has a template letter you can use if you wnat to do it that way.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

That's good as the CPN will assess her and if any further diagnosis is needed, i.e. psychiatrist, then it will be arranged. The CPN that I had was really good and advised medication and therapy to help me learn to manage my condition better than before. I saw a psychiatrist initially to get the medication sorted and a few times after for review, but mostly the CPN carried out the therapy sessions and the care plan. Letters from both of them helped me as they formed part of my appeal against the atos decision that I was fit to work, by then I had to go to Tribunal and won. Had my therapy etc began sooner, those letters may well have avoided the need for Tribunal but the set time period had lapsed so there was no choice. I think it seems to be the luck of the draw with dwp and atossers, as to who you see etc, as for me any dealing with them I want recorded, less room for pinnochio syndrome which atossers seem to have.