Put in the WRAG after appeal, but think I should be in the Support Group

Fairywings54
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Agree - this is what we need to get but need some details of the the decision they have made so as to argue the extend of the deterioration.

Not necessarily, just need to show now meets a support group descriptor - that's enough to show worsening condition as not awarded support group descriptor previously.

Though it is useful to know what points were scored for at Tribunal, and also to be aware that asking for supersession can lead to losing wrag on resassessment.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

That is why I am suggesting caution as the full claim could be re-assessed. We really need to know on which descriptors points were awarded and then show worsening of these. Fairywings needs to request a written confirmation of the decision before submitting any further evidence.

This process is only business, there is nothing personal only facts - it is a game of poker and we keep the cards close to our chests - trust me

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

That is why I am suggesting caution as the full claim could be re-assessed. We really need to know on which descriptors points were awarded and then show worsening of these. Fairywings needs to request a written confirmation of the decision before submitting any further evidence.

This process is only business, there is nothing personal only facts - it is a game of poker and we keep the cards close to our chests - trust me

Well, the only 'written confirmations' of Tribunal decisions are the notice which she has received, and a full statement of reasons which would have to be requested. A statement of reasons can show where the Tribunal felt evidence was lacking, as most important is to have supporting evidence for the descriptors she feels she meets - especially the support group descriptors if undertaking a supersession.

And I really don't think think an ESA supersession is like a game of poker, but maybe you can elaborate?

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop