universal credit news

estellyn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I gather he does .... apparently much is documented about GIDS....

Ummm yes - a most delightful chappie that failed at most things. His CV is a pack of lies, his military career (all 6 years of it) was lacklustre - general dogsbody with the intention of avoiding being shot at!.

Would I employ the guy? No way, for the main reason that he failed at so many things that he had to invent where he went to university, pretended to have a management qualification (failed to even turn up for tutorials and never qualified at anything!)

He tried to become an award winning author - but failed miserably, his political career went downhill, that is until he spotted something that he could make a mark at - cutting one of the biggest costs that any government faces - Welfare - oh what a lovely boy you are!!

IDS is a massive massive failure as not only an MP but as a man..his constant outbursts when things don't go his way are amusing as he is to stupid to realise that he is the joke everybody is laughing at, but still he continues with his deluded ways. the man should wake up and smell the coffee, no one takes him seriously anymore and even members of his own party are laughing at him :)

A cup of cà phê Chồn by any chance ?

The man talks excrement, so he might as well drink the results of a bowel movement.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Even my step-father who has always been a staunch Tory....cannot stand GIDS, and is not thinking to vote Tory again....I didn't ask who instead....lol

Well I hope people dont start voting UKIP as they are more right wing than the tories.

If we had a Tory UKIP (conkip) coallition it would be bad news for anyone unemployed, ill or disabled.

the best thing to do is let IDS or GIDS get on with making a complete tw*t of himself, say something to him or challenge his pathetic policies and you've lit the touch paper..he'll explode and make a fool of himself like he always does haha :)

Am I right in thinking there are no disability premiums with UC? I know this was reported some time ago but has this changed? As I understand it, people with disabilities could be considerably worse off. Or is there alternative proposals to ensure this doesn't happen?

Am I right in thinking there are no disability premiums with UC? I know this was reported some time ago but has this changed? As I understand it, people with disabilities could be considerably worse off. Or is there alternative proposals to ensure this doesn't happen?

There will only be the premiums for what is currently the WRAG and support group. I know there were a lot of people moaning because they'll lose the severe disability premium worth around £3k a year.

:RaeUK:

For 'components/premiums' read 'capability for work elements'.

As with incapacity benefit to employment n support allowance there'll be transitional protection so long as circumstances remain unchanged.

http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/universal-credit-uc#6

:ranger:, Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**
  • Haha 1

I think moan was the wrong word. Too tired to think of something better.

I am really not happy that this is something that the government has kept quiet about.

Apparently, they're halving (or taking a big chunk from) the disability premium for children too.