style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There has definitely been no order to attend for questioning, also, there is a supposed warrant number on the letter, is there any way of checking if a warrant has actually been issued?

There has definitely been no order to attend for questioning, also, there is a supposed warrant number on the letter, is there any way of checking if a warrant has actually been issued?

You would have to check with the Bailiff Office at your local Court. Problem with that of course is that you may be enquiring from the same person who has put their name to the letter you have.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is VERY unusual.

Edit: Gotcha ploddertom.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

For anyone following this thread please note there is alot of "behind the scenes" work being done at present. Further info will follow when complete.

I understand that there is work going on behind the scenes but, if it is relevant, HMP Strangeways hasn't been called that for a number of years. It is now HMP Manchester on all official websites.