Welcome Finance Issues

onslowhalfrep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry guys, I just get frustrated, welcome keep texting and ringing, getting very annoying!

Just worrying that they might escalate things.

Brig

Draft letter as requested below.

LETTER OF COMPLAINT

ACCOUNT NUMBER:

To whom it may concern:

I am making a FORMAL COMPLAINT due to the following issues identified with my Credit Agreement and DEALINGS with WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED (“WFS Ltd“) and I wish for them to explained and then be rectified by WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED, if the following issues are NOT explained and rectified then I will be making a formal complaint to the FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICES (“FOS”).

• £800.00 DEPOSIT has been taken out as CREDIT on my account and WFS Ltd have charged interest on it. They have not taken the deposit off the price of the car before they charge credit on it, SO I AM PAYING INTEREST ON A DEPOSIT, I want to claim the interest back for the full 48 month agreement for the £800.00 deposit.

• GARDEX was included onto my account (£299.00) without my consent; I want to reclaim this back including any interest charged over the 48 month agreement.

• MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN INSURANCE (£725.00) was added to my account without my knowledge, what is it? I have no POLICY for it. I want to reclaim this insurance, including interest charged for the full 48 month agreement as it has been MISS SOLD.

• SHORTFALL EXTRA INSURANCE (£420.00) has been added to my account without my consent, what is it? I have no POLICY for it, I want to reclaim this insurance, including interest charged for the full 48 month agreement as it has been MISS SOLD.

• You have debit £1 for “OPTION TO PURCHASE FEE”, I did not request this and I do not own the car anymore anyway, so why did you debit my account?

• You have ALREADY DEBITED my account for the “OPTION TO PURCHASE FEE” at the beginning of the Credit Agreement, why have you taken this again? I want to reclaim this back including the interest you have charged for the full 48 month agreement.

• The Credit Agreement states that in order to Voluntarily Terminate the agreement the debtor needs to do so in writing to the person the debtor makes payments to, at no point have I given WFS Ltd written consent to Voluntarily Terminate the agreement and take my car, my car was taken from me unlawfully by WFS Ltd.

• The REPOSSESSION: YOUR RIGHTS section, defines the above action to be unlawful as the Creditor, WFS Ltd, is required to obtain a COURT ORDER so they can LAWFULLY to take my car, because this did not happen, and the car was taken without my consent I have the RIGHT to get back any money that I have paid under the Credit Agreement I have with WFS Ltd, including the cost of the car that was unlawfully repossessed.

• When Country Wide took my car, they carried out a VEHICLE CONDITION REPORT which I signed, the copy of that report shows no defects to my car, but following the Subject Access Request a copy of the VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORT shows defects, this obviously occurred after the vehicle was taken from my premises, why is this? My copy and WFS Ltd contradict each other!

• Why did WFS Ltd send me a letter stating that my account is in DEFAULT when apparently this is not the case according to my EQUIFAX CREDIT REPORT?

• Due to my account not being in DEFAULT, why am I being charged DEFAULT SUMS? I want to reclaim ALL DEFAULT SUMS, including any interest incurred.

• When I requested a Subject Access Request (“SAR”) from WFS Ltd, they have failed to provide me with a STATEMENT OF PRICE any other documentation relating to any Insurance included onto my account, WFS Ltd need to send me documents immediately in order to satisfy the SAR.

WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED has 8 weeks in which to respond to this COMPLAINT, if I am not satisfied with the response I receive from WFS Ltd, then I will be making a FORMAL COMPLAINT to the FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE with regard to WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED.

Please do not communicate with me via telephone; any communications you wish for me to receive shall be via written correspondence only.

Yours faithfully,

Thanks for this, I do appreciate it, sorry for getting grumpy, a lot on my plate at the mo.

Onslow.

Well I think that is excellent, I've added some spaces to make it easier to read.

Just one suggestion send copies of any correspondence that is relevant and list it on the bottom of the complaint.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Onslow will read through this am tomorrow and amend as needed for you.

I'm out this evening.

Flagged for Friday.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

thats very good though!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Morning onslow,

Looking through the letter now!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

i will just comment on the agreement first

the amount of credit for the vehicle is £10,099.00

deposit £800

amount of credit for the vehicle is £9299

so we have a total of

£9299.00 for the car (that's the car minus deposit)

£1145.00 for the insurance crap

which give an amount of credit for the car and insurance of £10,444.00

you are going top have to stay with me on this as i am treating the car and insurance crap as a separate entity

the total interest on the car only would be £4248.34

so we have £9299.00 for the car plus £4248.34 interest gives a total charge for credit on the goods of £13547.34 over 48 months gives a monthly figure of £282.23

NOW THE INSURANCE

Amount of credit for the insurance is £1145.00

interest over 48 months £523.06

total amount of credit on the insurance £1668.06

so we add £13547.34 for the car with £1668,06 insurance give a total amount payable on the agreement of £15215.40 divide by 48 gives a monthly figure of £316.98

i am having problems on how the cost of the insurance of £1145 has an interest charge of £476.32 when it should be £523.06

i can see also where welcome have paid themselves £400 to the elusive welcome elite brokers and included it in the agreement as well, hoping you will not notice, for which you are paying interest on

you realy do need an accountant to go through the figures but the total amount repayable is misstated along with the APR

agreement unenforceable on the figures given

I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS THE INSURANCE CRAP IS OVER, DO YOU HAVE A STATEMENT OF PRICE IN THE SUBJECT ACESS REQUEST

How can I find out about the £400 for the Welcome brokers? Squaddie where did you find this?

Hi Onslow,

Just read your entire thread. Just wanted to say hang in there. As said ina previous post, you have no need to rush. Take time to document everything, keep your information organised and handy. Go step by step taking the advice you feel is best suited to your situation.

You have every chance of success. Just don't get too angry that you feel you need to rush through. There is a loads of great resources and people here willing to help you. Stay encouraged!

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

Activ Kapital - Disputed £4,000.00 - 04/04/2011 Settled! WON!

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!