Steve_n -V- HSBC

steve_n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Abba,

All I have so far is that the MCOL website has updated to say 'acknowledged' there are no details in there pointing toward D&G. Hopefully something in the post from the court soon then !

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Hiya,

I'm the same, nothing but the little acknowledged bit on the MCOL, that was the 17th, thought I might have had something in the post by now!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Babs x

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

Hey Babs,

Mine was the 17th as well - we are running neck and neck - :D so your 'win/defence' date is 13th Dec ?

I've already written my letter in case D&G (assuming it's them) submit a defence ;)

Steve x

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Hiya,

15th isn't it? 4 weeks from the 17th?

And wow....that is prepared!

I was thinking I was the only one with nothing form the courts, kind of worrying I thought, glad its not just me with pants post!

Babs x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Hiya (again)

Well depends on which way you count - I used me granpa's old abbacus and worked on counting the 17th as day ONE, so I actually make it the 14th as the 28th day after MCOL B4 my true love said - get the BARSTUARDS !! :D

Steve x

p.s. off home now !

aha, well yes,

I was using my mobile calendar and just going down 4 weeks so I don't know what happened there!

Hmm using the even older method of fingers...the 14th it is!.....did I mention I'm blonde! :o

Tra for now, Babs x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

No :eek: did I mention I'm also blonde :cool: (and blue eyes) :cool:

(not that thats relevent to my screwing the bank LOL :D )

But I will look real cool when I get on the Richard & Judy show :rolleyes:

Nick Gleeson and Barrings Bank will have nothing on ME hahahahaha

Steve, as they have now acknowledged, you should have been sent the details of D&G solicitors (or you will be). It may be worth sending them a breakdown of the charges, as often they will reques this again as a stalling tactic. I was also advised to send a copy to the court in Northampton to go on my court file, so I did. It might be worth doing this, it can't do any harm.

Hi there - I received a letter from DG today asking for the breakdown of charges, I'm sending by post & also faxing in the hope it speeds stuff up, but, in the covering letter do I need to mention that the claim will go up daily because of the 8% interest I'm claiming until the claim is settled?

If anyone could clarify that would be great - also I found on the contact thread an email address that was just the name followed by @hsbc.co.uk

wonder if it's worth emailing them as well..?

Cheers Peeps!

Zsazsa

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

HSBC WON £3608.05 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Halifax S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

Halifax WON £1909.39 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Here it is - might be worthwhile you sending charges schedule off to speed stuff up as well steve_n ...I'd already sent 2 copies to the court for my claim & they want more...

Zsazsa

Hi ALL,

received a letter from the court, basically a hard copy confirming thet HSBC had acknowledged my claim. (I knew that already from the MCOL site)

I note there's a tick in the "I intend to defend all of this claim" box

I guess that is perfectly normal ??

As I now 'officially' have D&G's address do I need to prempt them asking for a schedule of charges by sending one NOW (quoting the reference number ???

Steve

Hi Steve - it would speed things up for you if you did. DG wrote asking me to supply the charges to them. I only included my court claim reference & name/address.

Get's interesting now!:p

Zsazsa

Hi Steve, that is exactly the same as what I received. I used those details to send them a letter on the 20th November with a breakdown of charges. They immediately replied to that letter and I received it yesterday, and guess what.... full and final settlement of the full amount!!!!!!! I am so happy, I feel like I've won the lottery!

I was quite surprised, as they had nearly two weeks left before judgement. So, I'm not sure, but it may be the quicker you write to them, the quicker you get your money. You're on the home straight now Steve, just stick to the plan and you'll be rich, RICH I tell you!!!!!!

Hi Zsazsa,

Thanks for the help, ok, just avery brief note with claim No as ref and my return address and copy of the same schedule as sent to the court.

Certainly getting warmer - gulp . . . :eek:

Hey Abba The Rich! How delirious are you?! Cool & congratulations! Oh I'm so excited now!! They had mine faxed to them yesterday, & emailed, & posted as well. DG still have under 14 days to submit now after they acknowledged me.

:D See it's great Steve - no need to be worried - it'll be your turn soon too!! Yeyy!!!:D

Zsazsa

Ok Great I'll get that sent today !!

p.s CONGRATULATIONS ABBA - lend me a few bob for the kids this xmas LOL

Hi Zsazsa,

Thanks for the advice, I've sent my schedule off directly to DG now, recorded of course :D

Only sent Friday last, but (hopefully) this week will hear SOMETHING !!!

(the silence is driving me :mad: )

I'm sure the postie thinks i fancy him, I keep meeting him at the gate every morning !!!

Steve

p.s. soz for late reponse, my broadband fell over Fri evening, and had to wait to get to work today !!

Good luck Steve, Im probably at around the same stage as you so want to follow your thread and the other steve's! I sent breakdown of charges via fax on Friday also!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Hi Clare,

You are more than welcome to follow my thread ;) I'm sure the pleasure will me ALL mine :D

I posted my copy of charges direct to DG last Friday, so they should have got this Monday (can't check on the post tracker as it say unavailable at the moment !!

My MCOL 28 days are up on 14th Dec and as I mentioned ealier they ticked the 'intend to defend' box as they seem to do with most !

And YES . . . I'm cakking myself worring that I will be "the one" that ends up going to court and standing opposite a ral smart ar*e barrister who will shoot me down and a precedent will be set, not only will I loose, but all the folk in here wil LYNCH me as well :eek: :eek: only kidding ( I hope !! )

Steve x

Just a quick update

(it's too easy in here to answer a question on another thread and then loose track of your own) sorry Mods

In response to above advice from Zsazsa, I posted a full schedule to DG recorded of course, and as usual have heard absolutely nothing, will be a week this coming Monday when they received it.

Anyone else in a similar situation (apart from those I know about)

The waiting game is killing - maybe that's their idea !!

Steve

Me me me....Lol sorry steve :p

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Me but im sure you know about me from pp!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]