Steve_n -V- HSBC

steve_n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wahey,

ALL these lovely ladies in my CAG life ;)

Steve xx

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahey,

ALL these lovely ladies in my CAG life ;)

Steve xx

LOL Thanks Steve x

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Get's interesting ??

Gets SLOW don't you mean ?

LOL

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

:confused:

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Oops soz Claire, added that to the wrong thread :o

I think you said in another thread something after submitting the MCOL that it gets 'interesting'

I don't know - h e l p !!!! (I need a holiday, it's all too much)

Steve x

LOL That wasnt me who said that (I dont think...) Its certainly been pretty boring since the start... I have heard zilch from anyone since the beginning!! When they refund my money THATS when it gets interesting!!

I really, really, really need a holiday too, I just cant bare the waiting!! I have a distinct feeling they will wait till the very last minute to enter adefence just to p*&s me off!!

But WHEN I get my money I WILL be taking a much needed holiday!!!

Hi Steve

Same situation for me.

HSBC acknowledged MCOL on 23/11 and DG received breakdown of charges last Monday. Sent recorded delivery so know they got them.

Heard nothing since. Nada, nowt, zilch. The wait is killing me.

Desparate to get something, anything from DG so I know I am progressing.

Good luck mate

Steve

Hey guys, maybe (sorry - WHEN) we get our money back - maybe we can charter our own plane and all jet off somewhere HOT HOT HOT

:D :D

Claire, Babs get your bikini's, me and the guys will bring the BEERS

Steve x

Hey guys, maybe (sorry - WHEN) we get our money back - maybe we can charter our own plane and all jet off somewhere HOT HOT HOT

Steve x

Ive asked this before but has anyone thought of ringing DG to see how the claims going or if they need anything to help them? ;) I really want to but Im too scared to phone!! I wouldnt even know what to say!! lol

Hmmmmm sounds good.........

I was hoping to go to disneyland though........ :D

Wahey, yeah - see Mickey and all his friends :)

(I'd be no trouble - honest, and even help carry your case ;) )

He he he! That would be make a nice change, it's usually me carrying all the luggage!! :)

Ah well that's where you need a 'real' gentleman to go on hols with LOL :D

p.s. I'm available for 'hire' anytime, very reasonible rates as well !! ;)

and . . . if it was Disney I think I could come up with a very discounted rate as well HAHAHA :rolleyes:

You make me laugh!!! :) Hire?! Surely you wouldnt want to be paid to come to Disneyland with me?! ;)

Why not, if I can, then why not !! :)

(I would well worth it, and excellent value for money) you own personal bag carrier, and we'd have a right laugh (that part is free LOL) ;)

Hmmmmmm...... ill think about it ;)

I could defnately do with a good laugh and a bag carrier would be useful..... :rolleyes:

Steve x

Count me IN!

Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo :-D :-D

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

;)

I could defnately do with a good laugh and a bag carrier would be useful..... :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha ha ha I read that as carrier bag and thought 'what the .....?'

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Ha ha ha... I guess carrier bags are really useful too!!

hey . . who you calling a 'carrier bag' ;)

Girls, I've got this great vision of you and Clare sprawled on a nice hot beach, all oiled up and sipping pina colada's with a HUGE tab at the bar with HSBC's name on it . . . hmm now there's an idea we could grow ?

Luuuuuuuuuuush but not pina colada's though....ummmm what about G&T for my classy hour and a good pint of Bow for the rest of the day?!!!

Classy Chick that I am! ;)

xx

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

hey . . who you calling a 'carrier bag' ;)

Girls, I've got this great vision of you and Clare sprawled on a nice hot beach, all oiled up and sipping pina colada's with a HUGE tab at the bar with HSBC's name on it . . . hmm now there's an idea we could grow ?

LOL!! What's a pina colada?! I think ill stick to my orange juice!! I like the idea of being on the beach though, soaking up the sun! That sounds amazing..... wish I was there now.... as Ive said before Im VERY impatient!! :)

LOL - a Pina Colada is a cocktail, think it's rum and coconut and other 'stuff' LOL - bit like "sex on the beach" or "a slow comfortable . . ." :eek:

As for a G&T Babs, you in a league of your own there, way to classy for me ;)

Clare as I told 'you' your never as impatient as me, even breathing takes way too long for my likeing - I'd want the sex on the beach, but you can forget any drink that's got "slow" in it's name

:D :D :D

p.s sorry mods if the 'topic' was getting carried away there, promise I will only talk banks and money from now on !!

Tut tut Steve! Think you better watch what your saying or you'll be thrown out!! ;)

I have never heard of 'sex on the beach'.... well, not the drink anyway... nor have I heard of 'a slow comfortable'.... again not the drink!

He he he!! You make me laugh.... :)