Steve_n -V- HSBC

steve_n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just checked my MCOL status (it was showing as 'acknowledged' at 3:30, and now the clock has just turned 4pm - GUESS WHAT - It now shows:-

Refund bank charge by HSBC

spacer.gif6QZ84356

Defence

You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

Oh well . . here GOES ( I just KNOW I'm the one who's gonna get a slot on "Richard and Judy" and front page of the "News of the World" !!

Any help / advice greatly appreciated

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it as good news, ur one step closer!!! xxxxx

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

One step closer to becoming the FIRST 'test court case' that sets a precident that allows the bank to SHAFT US by any chance ??

Or one step nearer to being on the 10 oClock news !!!!!

I don't need this, it is NOT fair, babs just got hers back

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Aww Steve, dont be like that. Were all here to support you, especially me, it'll be fine, trust me! Ive told you before you need to think positive!!

Please? xxxxxxxxxx :)

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

I don't need this, it is NOT fair, babs just got hers back

:eek: Oi....don't you pick on me Mr! Mine said exactly the same thing yesterday and today I had the letter! which incedentally was dated the 11th!

Don't you go all defeatist on us now you big lump of, of, of ( whats a lump of defeatist called LOL can't think ) JELLY!

:p be patient and listen to mammie lattie

xxxxx

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

WOAH - OK Mrs Babs - I have been TOLD (hey and don't you go all . . all . . Teacher on ME - LOL

Hey guys (and gals) I'm ok, really I am, just IMPATIENT . . . god knows how I would ever survive if I was bad and 'Miss' made me write LINES

Steve - write out 100 lines "I must be good and wait nicely for those lovely little DG folk to send me their letter"

"I must be good and wait nicely for those lovely little DG folk to send me their letter"

"I must be good and wait nicely for those lovely little DG folk to send me their letter"

Don't worry, I'm ACTUALLY going to paste that 100 times . . . .

I'll do another 99 posts instead :D :D :D :D

((that cheered me UP do end LOL))

don't be such a baby! you are like the little kids in my playgroup......now steve, you must share......it's bab's turn now..... you can have a go in a couple of minutes. wait and see what mr. postie brings tomorrow. and by the way - have you called dg "just to see if they got your breakdown"................couldn't hurt.

don't be such a baby! you are like the little kids in my playgroup......now steve, you must share......it's bab's turn now..... you can have a go in a couple of minutes. wait and see what mr. postie brings tomorrow. quote]

LOL :D

Hi Lateralus,

No did n't call DG today, was really busy at work, but am intending to call them tomorrow

(but I kNOW they goit the breakdown, cos I sent it recorded post ! )

But I know what your angle is, so I will

I'm not saying it won't work but I can't help feeling that a phone call would destroy all the officious work that has so far gone into your claim. It's as though you are now saying, 'look I don't want to go to court, please can we get this over with'

Why put everything in writing, send it recorded and so on, all through the process and then get to this stage and think, 'sod it'.

It may speed things up, as I know it has for a few other people but remember they have nothing to gain by acting any quicker.

Surely a simple email, (that you can then prove was sent and recieved), explaining that you are wanting to be reasonable and are still hoping to conclude the matter prior to a court hearing would work equally as well with the advantage that you could show it to a judge if required.

Smile:-The Ethical Bank:- Settled July 2006

HSBC:- Pre-lim sent 09/10/2006

LBA sent:-26/10/2006

Court papers issued:- 13/11/2006

Citifinancial/DLC:- Ongoing since 21st August. Now part of an OFT investigation into Debt Collection Practices.

I am only a Doctor of Love NOT Law. Don't blame me if me advice goes belly up!

:D (I will try to help all the same)

If i've helped, use the scales at the top to tell me how great I am!

jfb: e-mail, telecon, walk over there if you like - but the point of the exercise is to bump you up to the top of the pile. and as they so eloquently point out in their offer letters - while not admitting guilt,,,,,ever mindful of costs,,,,, to avoid further costs.......

tht's all you are referring to - not i don't want to go to court - but a courteous let's keep the costs down and settle this without any more fuss attitute. i don't think it comes out like panic (depends on the delivery, i guess). go with your gut feelings. if it sounds logical to you, do it...if not, just sit tight.

Let us know what they say hun xx

Oh, and good morning to you!! :)

Hi all,

Well in for a penny, in for a pound, just called DG, got a voice mail from Debs, so left a brief message quoting my claim ref, and that I shall be very soon submitting my AQ, adding a further £100 in costs etc, so if they would like to minimise the costs of this claim would they be kind enough to discuss with me.

Well, I'f I've 'cooked my Goose' then so be it . . on my head etc etc

Steve

Wahey!! Got any links for the threads, would love to read!!

Thanks! Ill check them out now!!

Morning Steve, any post today? x

Hi Clare,

Yep, couple of cards, a letter from the court with my AQ papers !! Not TOO sure what I have to do with them yet, will need to read up on that bit, got until 2 Jan to file.

Steve xx

One more little step closer then?!! Wont be long now, you are soooo close and I am soooo jealous!!

xxxxxxx

I guess so, but am nervous of filing the AQ and it's a £100 which I just DON'T have in the middle of xmas . . . still fingers x'd - hopefully Mon or Tue next week !

XXXX

Dont get nervous just yet, give it a few days - you maybe getting nervous for no reason! Just try not to worry, I know thats easier said than done sometimes xxxx

wooo hoooooooooooooo your money is coming on monday! I know it!

• Haha 1

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/