Mackenzie Hall (on behalf of The Lending stream)

SR1014
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Send the blighters a note thanking them for their trouble (scarcastic) and ask them for the name of the payee bank and the last four digits of the account from which the loan was to be repaid. I'd bet my lottery winnings they won't match with your dad's bank details.

Thank you

letter went today with the comments you advised............also had to add some age discrimination stuff because in a week he has aged 10 years................he is not sleeping also very worried...etc

regards

• 3 weeks later...

If you have issues with MH, get in touch with their local trading standards. The TS where they are give them 5 working days to resolve the complaint, unlike the FOS who makes you wait 8 weeks.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The delay makes me think they heave realised they have done a whoopsie and are trying to rub two brain cells together to cobble an explanation together. Putting pressure on them via the FOS/OFT and Trading Standards can only be a good thing.