is the jobcentre open on thursday 27th december and are igneus and seetec closed from friday till the new year?

joeski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'd check that with your local Jobcentre. The 27th is a normal working day, but I believe most folks who're due to sign on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th are excused. But confirm that with the staff at your office. If you have any appointments booked with JCP or your WP provider on that date you would need to attend them.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I'd check that with your local Jobcentre. The 27th is a normal working day, but I believe most folks who're due to sign on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th are excused. But confirm that with the staff at your office. If you have any appointments booked with JCP or your WP provider on that date you would need to attend them.

i will do when i see my advisor tommorow, i don't know when my first WP appointment is yet :/

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jobcentre+plus+opening+dates

Jobcentre Plus offices and helplines are closed Christmas Eve (except Scotland, which is open until 5pm), Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and 2 January (in Scotland only).

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jobcentre+plus+opening+dates

Jobcentre Plus offices and helplines are closed Christmas Eve (except Scotland, which is open until 5pm), Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and 2 January (in Scotland only).

thanks, i have an appointment with my advisor tommorow regarding referal onto the WP..will i not here from the WP provider untill after christmas?

thanks, i have an appointment with my advisor tommorow regarding referal onto the WP..will i not here from the WP provider untill after christmas?

It's unlikely your WP provider will book you an appointment in the week between Xmas and new year, but if they do you would need to attend. Can't see it happening, though.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yes I'm in work on Thursday and Friday next week.

Most providers are closing for the festive period but some may stay open it's up to the individual offices as to their opening days.

how come last time i signed i got told my next signing would be in january? :/

how come last time i signed i got told my next signing would be in january? :/

Because many claimants are excused from the requirement to sign during the festive season even though the offices are open. Show up to appointments as instructed by your Jobcentre and WP provider and you should be fine.

Because many claimants are excused from the requirement to sign during the festive season even though the offices are open. Show up to appointments as instructed by your Jobcentre and WP provider and you should be fine.

i will do, is there a possibilty as my referal to the WP appointment is tommorow i could have to go for a meeting with the WP provider on thursday or friday? or is the process not that quick.

i will do, is there a possibilty as my referal to the WP appointment is tommorow i could have to go for a meeting with the WP provider on thursday or friday? or is the process not that quick.

I can't say it's impossible, but as far as I've heard most WP providers are winding down for the holiday and will pick up again in the new year. So it's unlikely, but there's no rule to say it couldn't happen.

I can't say it's impossible, but as far as I've heard most WP providers are winding down for the holiday and will pick up again in the new year. So it's unlikely, but there's no rule to say it couldn't happen.

thanks, hopefully i won't here from them till the new year.