Termination of contract 2nd Jan 2013

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You may well feel well enough to return to work in January, got to be worth a try I think and if it dosnt work you are no worse off if your employer dismisses you due to ill health.

Yes I think you are correct. Many thanks for the help and and advice given.

Hello there.

I have removed a post that was unsuitable, following complaints. Can we keep it civil please guys?

My best, HB

Thank you HB. I do not wish to be non civil in my comments. I use the forum for advice. I can appreciate other members may be frustrated by what they read and they are certainly entitled to their own assumptions, thoughts and opinions. There are just times you don't need kicking whilst your down. Thanks

It was felt by the site team that other posts should be removed as well, as they were not particularly helpful to the OP.

HB

No problem, please feel free to remove all of my posts that have been given on this thread today. Apologies in advance for my sarcastic replies. Webbo

No problem, please feel free to remove all of my posts that have been given on this thread today. Apologies in advance for my sarcastic replies. Webbo

Hi Webbo.

If your replies are deemed unsuitable, they may be edited or taken off, but if the team feel they're appropriate then there won't be any need for that.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I have removed your responses to the unhlpful posts Webbo to keep your thread on track :-)

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)