Honours/Drydens claimform - old SLC Loans stayed - now n244 sj/strike out

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question am I meant to change anything from the statement below ...,...

"Interest pursuant to Section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 totaling 27.24 to 15/10/2012 and continuing until judgement or payment at a daily rate of 1.29730

Costs"

No...why ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thats is just the section 69 interest calculation of the claim and should they get judgment will be updated once (if)judgment is permitted

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Good morning,

A quick update, I am yet to receive the claimant witness statement but instead i received a letter of their client statement of cost.

....what should i do? should i call them to request for it please and what do i do with the statement of cost please.

thanks

IMHO you do nothing?

Not for you to chase?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they are submitting that as they requested costs for the SJ hearing if successful, yr post #87.

you can do the same if you want, ie yr costs for the hearing should they be unsuccessful? or just request costs at the hearing?

see what the guys say.

On arrival at the CC.....check in with the Court Usher and give your details and case details and then wait.You will be called to the appropriate court number....the DJ will then direct everything.

Andy

watchout for them wanting a little chat before you go in

they might try and unsettle you.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi all, good evening

went to court today.........i was a nervous wreck when i got there, as i was a little late.

when we started the dj asked the claimant sol if he had gone through my defence and witness statement to which he claimed no, that they did not receive any from me.........at this point i told the dj i sent a copy to them as well as the court.

he offered his copy to the solicitor to read and told him he can request for the case to be adjourn or if he want we can continue. After reading his offered copy the sol said he wishes to continue that "its the same defence of limitation which there is no bases to"

At this stage the dj said we can,........ i noticed they both brought out a bundle of paper, i suspected this will be claimant statement.

.....when the dj was going through the documents i immediately told him i have not got the statement. the dj queried why i havent got a copy and how i was aware of the case against me. i showed him the letter i received from the sol and the court.

pheww.....the dj now said the case has to be adjourned and i must file in my revised statement by 2 weeks time.

You may not need to revise your WS ...subject to the contents of theirs...can you scan their WS in or type it in verbatim (less any identifiable data) .

Andy

Post it here ...as long as you remove any identifiable contents.

pop it up in PDF

read the upload guide

and they