style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The first rule with dealing with payday lenders is always secure your money. Banks have been known to allow unauthorised overdrafts to pay them. Then you have the rigmarole of getting chargebacks done.

The end decision is always yours but if they can't access your money then you have more control.

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Guest QuickQuidCustomerService

Scotslad26, I apologise that other options were not explained to you when you contacted our representative. Please ring this number instead to speak to our escalation team: 0800 635 0834. As before, please mention this thread on the CAG forum, so they can identify your previous issues. Our managers are aware of your post, and they are ready to help. Thanks so much for your patience throughout this process.

i ment quick quid havent helped at all blossom, i think everyone else has been very helpful i thank everyone for there advice.

Sorry if you feel you haven't had any help Scotslad

We can only do our best and guide by our own personal experiences

QQ eventually set up repayment over 12 months with me after they insisted they only did 3/4 months...do not accept everything as gospel...only pay a month back what you can afford....you are in control...not them

45k Debt - June 2016

35k Debt - May 2018

24k Debt - April 2020

The battle is slow but I will win the war

No no no no. I think you can take a really long walk off a very short pier.

Please explain why mentioning his username and post here would make any difference what so ever? You should know that when a customer calls you, you deal with them at that point. You take the information from them and then you deal with their query. You do not need their username or post here at all.

You are asking it purely to keep track of this thread, because you know that people are becoming very wise to the nonsense threats your company peddles, and more than likely want to know what's been said. If this isn't true, then please explain how giving you someone's username would be any different in someone calling you up and explaining the situation they are in?

Scotslad26, I apologise that other options were not explained to you when you contacted our representative. Please ring this number instead to speak to our escalation team: 0800 635 0834. As before, please mention this thread on the CAG forum, so they can identify your previous issues. Our managers are aware of your post, and they are ready to help. Thanks so much for your patience throughout this process.
Edited by markosoft82