whatever happens premier over 7 days for repair

michaelcleo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

The faulty lg 55lm760t had a tuner fault, its 5 weeks old from Currys, no loan set was granted.

Pickup was arranged for monday, but driver was sick so Monday morning i had pickup canceled and they picked up tuesday.

Looking at the Knowhow web/repair page it tells me my parts are not in stock and they are on order,

page states monday the tv has to be returned to me.

Will i be able to call up tuesday and and request vouchers to go get another tv,

its killing me without any tv in the house so i'm just looking for info just incase i dont get a 7 day repair.

If i havent my tv back by monday?/tuesday

can i phone knowhow and get a voucher code to get a tv on tuesday?/wedensday from instore?

Or is 7 days from monday sunday, so i can claim on monday?

I just need a tv so bad, my life is tv so without one im extremely sad.

Thanks for any info given

where did you get the 7 days turnaround from?

its 28 days.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok

shame, really, SOGA does it all for free

all these extra warranty's are a waste of money.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

if thats what the policy/warranty says, then off you go.

dx

and they

if the 7 days are up tommorow then you can ring and ask for vouchers

but expect a couple of days delay before they actually pay out, what actually happens is that they email the people who decide

id press the lack of loan issue, they only have limited loans but they ussualy fail to advertise this

and p.s.

yes the sales of goods act list replacement as an option but the retailer has a "reasonable time" to repair which is a hell of a grey area that needs clarifying

im still building a SOGA vs ext. warrenty list

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

Hi Michaelcleo,

Thanks for taking the time to get in contact wth us. I am sorry to read that you have had an issue with your Whatever Happens agreement.

If you would like to forward me your details in an email to [email protected] I will investigate this for you. Please include your WEH agreement number.

All the best,

Paul

The KNOWHOW Team

Thankyou everybody for your replays.

I did call back today and its been sorted, just waiting for it togo through the proccess before i can call back and get a voucher code to go get a new tv, shame i am on a big list though so it will take a few days, hope its fast, no tv for 9 days is killing me.

Paul,

It's ok as the proccess has started with no issues but if i have any troubles i'll be sure to let you know.

Thankyou

Went on a 30mile bike ride and came back to a phone ringing, it was knowhow giving me my voucher code :), can't believe i was the smelliest person in currys, i really did stink hahahah.

Spose the horrer stories i read online scared me into thinking i might have to fight for my right but it all went very smoothly.

Got a new tv with some more cover as it's worth it, i could of been on the 21 day rule and without a tv upto 21 days or longer, well worth it and with the accidental cover its not too bad.

I only keep my tv's for around 8 month so the pay monthly cover is a nice piece of mind.

can never see the need as soga covers things anyway so does your home ins,

anyway

good result.

dx

and they

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

I am also in shock that you only keep your TV's for 8 months.

Glad you got a good resolve and if you need anything you know where I am

Kind Regards,

Paul

The KNOWHOW Team

not supprised with the way they are advancing, our hand held items only tend to last around 6 -10 months which reminds me i need to cancel the cover on one ive sold

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: