CCJ letter received - At my wits end!!

SJP37
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't forget to include your current I&E and first payment and also the fee £45 SJP.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

2nd page of the form has to be filled in with an I&E breakdown. Do you mean enclose a more detailed breakdown? And yes, will include first instalment and fee as well.

Thanks,

SJP

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No the one provided is fine but a lot of posters actually forget to complete page 2 which is then returned causing delay:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

just in general re getting a judgment 'parked' (post #41), there is an option depend on circs to apply for a 'stay of judgment'. also, when/if applying for a set aside always also request/apply with that any poss enforcement is put on hold (ie stay) in the meantime.

Edited by Ford

SJP - thanks for letting us know that you are sorting your variation form out. And please confirm that "ignore" letters from now on means "open, read, understand and then ignore" instead of "bin, unopened and unread". You had my heart in my mouth last night...

You have the benefit of the time, trouble and advice of the real experts from CAG on this thread. I am sure that you will not let them down.

The progress on this thread has been a pleasure to read this evening. As a minor CAGger myself I would like to say thanks to all for that. :-D

Yes that is an option Ford but not usually required if the application is speedy.The stay can be applied later if a Warrant is issued or options are used to enforce the Judgment.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

am with you :) just posting for general info, depend on circs.

as you say, if there is a warrant then can apply with reason for stay of execution/suspension. a stay of judgment with reason would preempt that. and, should be requested anyway in any such applications just in case. otherwise, as you say, may need to apply post.

Edited by Ford

• 3 weeks later...
Don't forget to include your current I&E and first payment and also the fee £45 SJP.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

Things have moved on from my posts a couple of weeks ago.....and not in a good way!!! I sent off my I&E Breakdown alongwith court fee, which has been cashed by the way, and an offer of reduced monthly repayments in proportion to my circumstances.

Now I have received the attached letter from Connaught Collections threatening Warrant of Execution/Attachment of Earnings/Charging Order/Bankruptcy Petition.

Getting really worried now as they've given me 14 days to respond from the date of the letter which was 13th Sept and was on receieved yesterday the 17th. So from today I've now got 10 days.

Can you offer me some advice as this is seriously starting to affect my health!!

SJP

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38326[/ATTACH]

I would assume that the application is being processed then and the DCA is unaware of said application.

As its only a threat at this stage take no action but you may speak to them and state that application has been made and that should they issue a Warrant you would simply make further application to stay the Warrant subject to your previous application.

Regards

Andy

Andy,

Thanks so much for your quick response. I will phone them up and advise of my court application and hopefully this will keep them at bay.

Thanks again and will keep you posted of developments.

SJP