Recording Landline telephone calls on W7 PC....................... ........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Apologies if this question has been ask before else where on the forum

Can anyone recommend adaptor and software for recording landlines Calls on PC's only

Running Windows 7

Thank you in advance for any advice/ links

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

How I do it is a basic PC mic, phone on hands free.

The kits that plug into the phone line don't work so well in a PC.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi before I purchased truecall I used to use a product called callcorder it was not bad can be set up to record all calls or just a call when wanted. Don't know if still available I had this from time I started with windows 2000.

dpick

Thanks for the replies,

Did have this http://www.retellrecorders.co.uk/en/retell-direct/single-line-recording/handset-adapter-156-2 plugged into a digital dictaphone but ended up treading on 156 last week it last week.

Hi before I purchased truecall I used to use a product called callcorder it was not bad can be set up to record all calls or just a call when wanted. Don't know if still available I had this from time I started with windows 2000.

dpick

Thanks for tip on true call will have alook at that

Or just get another retell 156 or 157 version you plug into a PC

The kits that plug into the phone line don't work so well in a PC.

Is it the Retell 157 you used ? http://www.retellrecorders.co.uk/en/products/single-line-recording/telephone-connector-for-pcs-157/direct

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

I was given something that looks a lot like that, I tried it in the PC and it just added a lot of static to the line, reading the instructions it says it's "not suitable for use with a PC" so maybe a different one.

All I do now is put the phone hands free is use a mic plugged into my computer.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar