Rolling Interest Added Onto Repayment Figure.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

Did some silly stuff again with PDL but have managed to agree the following:

* Wage Day Advance - Owe originally £388.50 and set up repayment plan for £388.50 over 6 months. Been very helpful.

*Monkey Dosh - Owe originally £312.48 but they want me to repay an extra £135.39 (1 extra month of interest and then 5% added onto the balance at the end of every month) This is going to take an extra 2 months to pay off than I offered them. They have been really helpful and I've had no calls but still they don't deserve extra money from me.

*1 Month Loan - Owe originally £357.50 and they've added an extra £165 to my repayment plan.

Just some advice guys, would you email back and state you aren't paying the extra fees or would you start the repayment plan but pay only original amount + 1 months interest and see if they quibble over the final amounts? What do you people think?

I have all their bank account details if anyone needs them.

Many thanks

NLS

Monkey Dosh? That's all they are is a load of monkeys. I can only go by my own personal experience, but when I was slapped with a load of illegal charges, I told them on writing that I was fully aware of my rights and the charges are illegal and unenforceable. They are typical bullies, if u stand up for yourself it takes them by surprise and they dont like it, but will eventually back down

Wonder why they dont list their business licence.

Licence Number:

Licence Status:

Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Monkey Dosh Ltd 7301026

Categories:

Consumer credit

Credit brokerage

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:

No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

monkeydosh.com

Personalcreditloan.com

slaterbrooks.co.uk

Issued Date:

22-Jul-2010

Date Maintenance Payment Due:

21-Jul-2015

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Ms Michelle Morrison

Historic Organisations that run the organisation:

Name Company Registration Number Position

Monkey Dosh Ltd 7301026

Nature of Business:

Cheque Cashing Services

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence Apartment 14, Ellesmere Lodge, 28, Ellesmere Road, Eccles, MANCHESTER, M30 9RT, United Kingdom

Principal Place Of Business The Tube Business Centre, 86 , North St, Manchester, M8 8RA

Registered Office Griffin Court, 201, Chapel Street, Salford, M3 5EQ, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Registered Office 14 Ellesmere Lodge, 28 , Ellesmere Road, Ellesmere Park, Eccles, Manchester, M30 9RT

They really need to get the correct type of business listed.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 months later...

Sorry to jump onto your thread but I had this email just now.

Surely these people can't access my wages through my employer?

Dear X

Final Notice - Urgent action required!

We have sent you numerous correspondence over the past month asking you to contact us to discuss how we can help you to pay off your loan with us.

Unfortunately you have ignored all these requests and therefore we have no option but to apply to the courts for an attachment of earnings. This means that they will contact you employer and instruct them to pay us back from your salary. We may also pass on to a Debt Collection Agency.

Both these routes will incur additional charges that will be added to your debt. In an attempt to stop these proceedings you must call or email us now to discuss a solution.

Regards

Collections Team

Monkey Dosh Ltd T/A Monkey Dosh

The Tube Business Centre

86 North Street

Manchester

M8 8RA

• 5 weeks later...
Sorry to jump onto your thread but I had this email just now.

Surely these people can't access my wages through my employer?

Dear X

Final Notice - Urgent action required!

We have sent you numerous correspondence over the past month asking you to contact us to discuss how we can help you to pay off your loan with us.

Unfortunately you have ignored all these requests and therefore we have no option but to apply to the courts for an attachment of earnings. This means that they will contact you employer and instruct them to pay us back from your salary. We may also pass on to a Debt Collection Agency.

Both these routes will incur additional charges that will be added to your debt. In an attempt to stop these proceedings you must call or email us now to discuss a solution.

Regards

Collections Team

Monkey Dosh Ltd T/A Monkey Dosh

The Tube Business Centre

86 North Street

Manchester

M8 8RA

Hi,

I just wondered if anything became of this threat. I too have a PDL with MK Dosh and wondered how the work when they get nasty?

Thanks