Marshall Hoare Bailiffs & Speedcredit. Help needed!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Complaints mean you must issue a formal complaint to the regulators and the PDL.

IMO, it would be the OFT, the PDL and Trading Standards. Even if they dont do anything right away, at least the complaints are in and your back is covered even more in event of a court case. Not issuing complaints could be seen in the eyes of a court that you know you owe the debt but are trying to evade responsibility for it.

Can i ask how the debt escalated? Have you made any repayments or offered a repayment plan towards the original amount, not their claimed amount?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

Spped credit use to be known as toothfairy finance.

Marshall Hoares/toothfairy/northern debt recovery/speed credit is in fact one company.

If they are refusing to give you any details then do not bother responding to them

i am being chased by marshall hoare, ndr and toothfairy all claiming different amounts and all claiming they own the debt.

the original loan was for £300 but now ranges from 3100 to 3300 depending on which one is sending me the e-mail

The usual way to deal with someone who you owe money to would be to negotiate a payment plan with them, however with toothfairy that simply doesn't work.

If you took out a loan for 300£ then you would owe either 354£ or 408£ (depending on if you took it out for 14 or 28 days) minus any payment already made.

Send them a letter (make sure its signed for) in that letter you should have at least the following information:

When you took out a loan of how much (300£) and when it was due to be repaid on insert date and amount (either the 354£ or 408£).

If you have already made any payments then list them plus attach proof of payment.

Then add an offer of payment, something along the line of I will pay 25£ on the first of each month by standing order. (make sure its an offer you can actually cope with and pay it)

To end the letter explain them that you are aware that you as a Consumer have rights and that you intend to challenge every single penny they try to charge you by registering complaints with the OFT and FSA as well as taking legal actions if deemed necessary due to their repeated non compliance with regulatory guidelines.

If they then took any further action they wouldn't even have a hint of a leg to stand on as you can then proof to the Judge that you have paid them back what you originally owed (or are in the process of doing so).

their bank details are as follows:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort code: 20-50-94

Use the mobile number you provided in the application as a reference.

Make sure you keep proof of every payment made, so you can show them to the Judge should they ever actually take you to Court.

Also I would suggest you send the collected work of emails you received from their various trading names to the OFT in a complaint.

Hi guys

Thanks for your replys , i have offered repayments but been rejected several times they always wanted more, too be honest now any e-mails i get i just add them to there folder and forget em fed up with trying to deal with them , current balance is now £3272 and growing lol.

If anyone could help me with a letter to send them i would be most gratefull

regards

KH41

I would send the following:

To whom it may concern

On *insert date you applied for loan* I applied for a loan of £300 on your website http://www.toothfairyfinance.com which was accepted by you and due to be repaid on *insert date loan was due* and the amount due was *insert either £354 or £408 depending on if it was a 14 or 28 day loan*.

Due to various reasons I was unable to meet this commitment.

Despite multiple attempts to negotiate a payment plan with your company having failed I am still willing to repay the debt of *insert £354 or 408 minus amount of any payment made already*.

In order to repay my debt and proof that I am in no way trying to hide or run from this debt I am willing to repay the debt of *insert £354 or 408 minus amount of any payment made already* by the following means:

I will pay *insert amount* *insert how often, weekly, fortnightly, monthly* by *insert how you will pay, for example standing order* to your Barclays Bank Account Sort Code: 20-50-94 Account Number: 93462382 using the following reference number: *insert mobile phone number you provided in the application* starting on *insert date of first payment* until *insert date of last payment*.

I do not acknowledge any debt above the amount of *insert £354 or 408 minus amount of any payment made already* and if you wish to pursue such debts above the amount of *insert £354 or 408 minus amount of any payment made already* be aware that I am prepared to report each such attempt of yours to the relevant regulatory outfits plus if deemed necessary I am fully prepared to take all legal action necessary to defend myself.

“Below part only applies if you already made any payments”

In addition to above I kindly request a formal acknowledgement that I have already made the following payments towards clearing the debt:

1: Payment of “Insert amount by means of “how you paid, ex standing order” on date “insert date”.

2: Payment of “Insert amount by means of “how you paid, ex standing order” on date “insert date”.

And so on

Regards,

*insert your name*

Then stick to the payments you offered in the letter and just keep collecting all communication from them, forwarding it to the OFT periodically.

Even if toothfairy eventually took you to court which they most likely won't you can then show the Judge that you have demonstrated sufficient efforts to clear the debt, at most he would tell you to keep up with the payments you've committed to and the £3000 or so in fantasy charges won't stand up if challenged in Court anyway.

N.D.R IS NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY HENCE N.D.R.

Northan debt recovery/ Marshall Hoares Bailiffs/Toothfairy Finance are all one company set up by a man called Oliver Larholt whom is a fraudster and has a criminal record for threatening a taxi driver with a hand gun.

All these companies are in fact one big [problem] company.

When you ring NDR you are in fact talking to all the companies all at once mhb/tff/ndr.

If you go to google earth and put in their 1a Sheffield road southbrough tunbridge wells you will see its a disused garage/ if you check out their cavendish place address its in fact a council block of flats.

All their PO BOX addresses are registered to other companies so that they can avoid being sued by disgrunted victims of the [problem]

you will find that if you do not respond to them they will go away.

Trust me I have not responded to them and they have gone away.

Yes I have had all the threatening emails and letters but if you check all their addresses they are all registered to another company which have not been occupied for many years.

Remember they do not want people knowing where they are as there would be many angry people wanting to sue them and thats why they with hold their address

-Marshall Hoares Bailiffs are an enforcement agency who will visit your home and work addresses to discuss the repayment of your debt. They are fully licensed under the Consume r Credit Act (License No. 631168).

Thought this was interesting. Their licence indicates "Rights to canvass off premises: NO"

Page 31 of the the following document explains canvassing:

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/credit_licences/oft147.pdf

It also implies that a home visit would be a criminal offence. Anyone who has evidence to confirm their attendance at premises or such threats may like to contact the OFT!

Originally Posted by Welshgal2012

-Marshall Hoares bailiffs are an enforcement agency who will visit your home and work addresses to discuss the repayment of your debt. They are fully licensed under the Consume r Credit Act (License No. 631168).

Nope. They are simply a DCA. They cannot act under a bailiff title to collect any debt, no matter what they try and say to people.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Grodes descusion board has some rather unhappy customers in relation to those clowns.

Just so everyone knows mhb/tff/ndr are all the same company and marshall hoares bailiffs are not registered as bailiffs but claim to be but in a telephone conversation i had with them in which they stated that they were registered under hmcs but checks prove that this is not the case but they still believe they are.

When are these clowns ever going to learn.

When a company uses the word bailiffs people assume that they are bailiffs but my argument is why use the word bailiffs if they are not bailiffs.

It would seem that oft are not really intrested in their bullying practices