Welcome Finance default & MKDP Llp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have just noticed that a default notice has appeared on my noddle credit file from my old Welcome Finance loan which was taken out in 2007, I genuinely forgot about this account and moved home over 1 year ago and never informed them of my new address. The default notice is against my old address and the original amount I loaned was £2500 max however the default notice is for £4080. Whats the best way of dealing with this as a welcome Finance are in default now and now seem to be trading anymore ?

The account holder now seems to be a company called MKDP ?

Can anyone offer me some advise please ?

Many Thanks

Scott

Hi i got same problem,even a dates when account was defaulted are same.My welcome finance loan was taken on september 2007 ,now on my credit report it is saying that account was defoulted in dec 2011 by company MKDP. What i can do about it ?? is any possibilty to clear that information from my account ? how it works..?? thx

I have written to Noddle and asked them to review the default as the dates are out and they didn't offer a very positive way forward.

See below

"We are writing further to your dispute regarding the MKDP LLP account on your credit report.

We have contacted MKDP LLP on your behalf. Unfortunately, they have informed us that the account is recorded correctly and that we are unable to amend the information as you have requested. They also advised that this account was Welcome Finance Credit Agreement which was taken out on the 22nd October 2007 and defaulted on the 2nd January 2010. Welcome Finance sold out the account to MKDP LLP. The lender advised that you are still liable for the balance outstanding on the account."

• 11 months later...

I'm having the same issue with MKDP/Welcome Finance.

Took out WF loan in 2006.

Last payment I made (I think) was in 2008.

Yet somehow they have registered the default date of 2010!

Last week, an entry for a new 'loan' with a company called MKDP appeared on my Equifax report.

I sent a SAR to WF today... Hoping it comes back with some good news... It did cost me £13 after all!

I'm sure the loan was only for around £2000, and I was paying it back at a rate of about £200 a month for 2 years - yet MKDP claim I still owe about £2000 or thereabouts!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?386595-Mkdp-llp