How long WRAG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was put in WRAG a few months ago and had my initial interview at the Job Centre so I would say within 1-2 months. It seemed to be a correct your info and telling me what they offer. Plus having to attend some stupid Information session.

Work for my local CAB but my views and advice are my own. Try AdviceGuide or Adviceline (08444 111 444) for CAB help ;)

there you go. Transport is up to you, bus or taxi but contact them beforehand (according to my letter), so you can get your money back ;)

Work for my local CAB but my views and advice are my own. Try AdviceGuide or Adviceline (08444 111 444) for CAB help ;)

Well didn't have to wait long, appointment letter arrived today, got one in mid May.

Now the problem is how I get there, will have to contract them so they can arrange transport for me.

Life-Goes-On when did you pass your esa. im in that wrag group i passed my esa mid march...

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

If my advice has been helpful, please take a moment to click on the scales

on the bottom left hand side of my profile :p

Had "Medical" 23rd Feb, found out I was in WRAG about a week later

Thanks got about two weeks i will here something then. keep us informed how you get on...

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

DWP will not be able to arrange transport for you.

If you have a medical condition/disability that means that you are unable to use public transport or do not have access to your own transport then you will need to contact your JCP beforehand for a taxi fare to be agreed beforehand. In some circumsyances the interview can be conducted either by a home visit or by telephone but this will not be the normal method of appointment. If you are placed in the WRAG then you will be expected to be able to travel to the office for the interview.

Thanks Flumps.

As it happens I should be ok getting to the interview.

I live out in the sticks, but have a local bus twice a week that will collected me from my door and drop off mostly where I need to go.

This only runs Tues & Fri, and date is a Tuesday.

Will have to make sure interviews are only Tues & Fri.

That would not be a problem in the office where I work, if transport is only available on certain days or times then appointments will only be booked where it is reasonable for both the customer and that also fit in wit the advisor diary.

When you attend the appointment make sure you keep your bus ticket to receive your expenses back and just ask them to note your records that limited transport only running on the days and times will restrict you in the future if required to attend.

I cannot guarantee however that the people who book the next lot of appointments will actually read the notes back in full however so you may have to call to rearrange in the future but can always state that your records are noted to show thios from your previous appointments.

I had my WRAG meeting on Thursday and have to attend an information session with the Work Program. Think you will have to attend that first and if you stick with Job Centre, I would think every 3 months maybe?!

I had my WRAG meeting on Thursday and have to attend an information session with the Work Program. Think you will have to attend that first and if you stick with Job Centre, I would think every 3 months maybe?!

Danson what is a information session!

Please:jaw:

For me on WRAG, I have two options - stick with Job Centre or go with G4S and their work help (it's called something else but can't think of it). It lasts two years. The session is upto 1 hour and mandatory. This session they will tell me what they offer.

For me on WRAG, I have two options - stick with Job Centre or go with G4S and their work help (it's called something else but can't think of it). It lasts two years. The session is upto 1 hour and mandatory. This session they will tell me what they offer.

Cheers DANSON.

Im in WRAG I thought we only had to do 6 at the JC. I can't no way goto information session i can hardely walk or breath for christ sake, they take the mick....

The work programme?

Cheers DANSON.

Im in WRAG I thought we only had to do 6 at the JC. I can't no way goto information session i can hardely walk or breath for christ sake, they take the mick....

I have also recently been put forward for this wrag program.

I asked some advice about it on here as I now have MS as well as my mental health condition (anxiety/panic disorder).

I was told on here that there is an appeal form you can submit called the 'support group' for ESA people. This as far as I am aware is for people who are mentally or physically (or both) unable to attend wrag. I've not got the form yet but they are posting it out to me.

Worth looking into in your case i think.