Benefit help Please

mashmallow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,Please could you advise, my son is claiming JSA at present - they have now put him on a back to work scheme. Here is the problem he is awaiting an appointment from the mental health, he has had an assessment done already and got an appointment with a doctor on the 15th March. He has not attended all his appointments and now they are reviewing his claim for JSA. He has alot of personal issues, being, does not go out, got no enery, depressed and moody all times, loses his temper frequently, does not eat well, continually complaining about the world and it's mother. He has had drug issues and now is deperate to seek help. He is in no position to work at present, on tope of all this the council gave him, a flat which is beyond livable and going through solictiors now because of the disrepair and living conditions. They don't know his background but expect him to still act normal and go/look for work. What can he do about this until he gets sorted out with the mental health? Please can anymore give me some advise. Me as his mother is going through hell with him.Many thanksMashmallow