Ingeus Travel Expenses

woodsstorm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know if anyone can help me out, I am on a programme with Ingeus at the moment called the CAP (community action programme) and I was told they would reimburse me my travel expenses. As I drive to and from my volunteering position I was told I could claim back my mileage at 20p per mile, But I have just found out that the minimum the government says to pay it 45p per mile, Has anyone else had this problem? as I want to know if I can Claim back previously owed mileage and make them pay the 45p per mile.

Thanks for your time

Gary

For members of staff who have the appriate level of insurance and clause in their policy to cover the use of private motor vehicles for business use then yes the level if reimubrsement is 45p per mile until they reach a certain number of miles and it is then cut to 19p per mile I beluve.

As a customer the maximum amount per mile is 20p and usually checks are made to determine if that is the cheapest method of transport. E.g it costs £5 round trip by car but a return ticket by bus is £4 and rail is £3 you would only be reimbursed £3.

Again any member of staff has to have it agreed by their line manager to claim private motor expenses and the cheapest method of transport s what is actually paid.

I don't know if anyone can help me out, I am on a programme with Ingeus at the moment called the CAP (community action programme) and I was told they would reimburse me my travel expenses. As I drive to and from my volunteering position I was told I could claim back my mileage at 20p per mile, But I have just found out that the minimum the government says to pay it 45p per mile, Has anyone else had this problem? as I want to know if I can Claim back previously owed mileage and make them pay the 45p per mile.

Thanks for your time

Gary

Hi gary

I'm with Igeus too. What were the reasons for your referrel for CAP? I've never been told about this, so quite concerned!

Which phase are you in first, second or third?

Thanks

Helly13