Littlewoods have made me an offer for my payments..

Tink_2010x
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick query for anyone in my position.

I sent Littlewoods a letter stating that I was struggling to keep up with my monthly repayments and offered them £50.00 per month.

Today they have sent me a letter saying

" Thank you for your letter regarding a possible payment arrangment. unfortunately we are unable to accept your offer as it does not meet out minimum payment criteria.

Alternatively, we can provide you with the opportunity to reschedule your oustanding balance over 3 years. We have provided you with an illistration of what your new monthly payments could look like. Please note, these figures are based on your current balance as of today including any rebate that may be due for extended terms. This may change with any recent transactions.

Current balance: £943.06

Credit charge: £294.13

APR 39.9%

Total balance: £1046.50

Monthly payment amount: £40.28

Number of weeks: 104 "

Obviously I know they are trying to get more money out of me but I just wondered if anyone had been successfull in setting up a plan with Littlewoods and should I carry on being persistant and decline their offer?

Thanks for any advice

Tink

Thanks guys. I've been doing wuite abit of reading on the forum so I might just send them another letter stating that I wont be accepting their offer.

Have you had any personal experiences with Littlewoods - are they going to be a pain to deal with. I already offered them £50.00 but they said it was too low.

I shall keep on at them though.

Tink :)

You have no chance of getting the debt wiped off if your account was opened in 2010. What reduced payment have they offered you without Interest? What is your bal and current payment? I suspect you will have to accept the reduced payment (they will reduce without Interest but repayment will usually be higher and for a shorter time).

you WIL NOT have to accept their reduced payment figure!!

total crap

pay them what YOU want too and STAY IN CONTROL

its not for ANY creditor to dictate what you do with YOUR money.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...