parking ticket in a multi story car park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there just been reading ur page about the ppc , Well this is my story .....I parked in a multi story car park got my ticket displayed it in the window (ticket was for free parking ) i thought it was 3 hours free parking didn't realise they had changed it to 2 hours . Came back to my car and found a ticket on my window a charge of £85 reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days . The company is britannia parking . What would you recommend i do please ? Any advice i would be great full ....where do i start ?:-x

many thanks sally !

ignore do some reasding in this forum.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It would be safer to ignore completely. If you write back you run the risk of accidentally giving them information they want, plus it shows to them that you take them seriously and they are consequently more likely to pester you. They will ignore anything you write to them anyway, so there's no point. Ignore them. You could be a Chief Inspector, a Judge, a Barrister, they have no idea. Leave it that way.