Changes at HFO / Turnbull Rutherford – Quarterdeck Law Ltd

DonkeyB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem for anyone associated with HFO in trying for a pre pack would be getting a consumer credit licence!

I was discussing the events that are unfolding here with a very learned colleague and the thought occurred in discussion ''would it be possible for consumers affected now

or in the past by the business tactics of the whole HFO/TR affair to petition the OFT and other regulators regarding the unsuitability of any ''phoenix'' arising from this ''package''

to be granted a CCL.

A reasonable idea to my mind but would need much care and consideration and a lot of hard work.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The aim of a pre pack/phoenix is to maintain jobs and continuity.

However, any assets must be INDEPENDENTLY valued.

I fancy the OFT will be on the ball, given that the licences are all MTR.

Though why the liquidation forms state that HFO (UK) Holdings was in the debt collection business I do not know – the company has no consumer credit licence.

The aim of a pre pack/phoenix is to maintain jobs and continuity.

However, any assets must be INDEPENDENTLY valued.

I fancy the OFT will be on the ball, given that the licences are all MTR.

Though why the liquidation forms state that HFO (UK) Holdings was in the debt collection business I do not know – the company has no consumer credit licence.

That is odd, but then what isn't with this lot????

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The problem for anyone associated with HFO in trying for a pre pack would be getting a consumer credit licence!

Of course the purchasing company would need such a licence PRIOR to purchasing all those accounts wouldn't they, you couldn't just purchase them and then apply for the licence retrospectively could you because wouldn't that be a criminal offence and invalidate all those lovely assignments? HFO are far too clever to ever do anything quite that stupid aren't they?

Aren't they? :oops:

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

Here’s something I would like all the authorities to look at.

Here is an part of a court application signed by Diana Nelson in the name of Turnbull Rutherford.

DNelson.jpg

Here is a screen grab of Diana Nelson’s current Linked In account, showing her employment with Turnbull Rutherford for nearly six years.

DiananelsonLinkedInFull.jpg

BUT... on the documents I uploaded in post #224, statement of affairs, Diana Nelson is listed as being owed money as an employee of HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd. Which is a completely separate legal entity from HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd.

Now, how on earth is that possible? What’s going on here, Bart?

Afternoon Donkey hows tricks? seems my credit report is well and truely on the up :) and my dealings with our friends at HFO have come to an end just like the company (fingers crossed) still keep popping in though like to keep my hands in .Regards GH

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Afternoon Donkey hows tricks? seems my credit report is well and truely on the up :) and my dealings with our friends at HFO have come to an end just like the company (fingers crossed) still keep popping in though like to keep my hands in .Regards GH

GH, wasn’t your account supposedly assigned by BC to HFO in March 2008? I seem to remember that. The only direct assignment by Barclaycard to HFO Capital Ireland we have ever seen, with, er, paperwork. Amazing as I don’t think Barclaycard sold them anything after 2007. Did you ever get to the bottom of that?

Donkey, you crack me up! Hey Bart, when one of you HFO/Rox/TR cronies look in again, would you be so kind as to tell me who I should be writing to? Since you still haven't answered my complaint or the one lodged with FOS, I'd quite like to know who to address my " stick this in your pipe and smoke it" letter to? Come on, you wanted to play silly buggers, don't back out now! What happened to taking me to court and stripping all my mortal possessions? I miss the letters, Bart, I just don't feel you're putting the effort into our relationship anymore.......perhaps we need some time apart? You know, do some soul searching, find ourselves?

Love and Huggles :-)

I wonders if this is why I have had a letter from TRS today dated the 13th and posted the 15th Feb, with my request for the credit agreement which I asked for twice 7 months ago, although they attached an application and a blank Credit Agreement which has a reprint date of a year later than the application. Do you think that they are trying to get as much as they can in.

Also go the usual dribble of 14 days to pay or they will issue leagal proceedings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I will of corse replt tommorow stating all of this and will be making a full complaint to the OFT.

Or maybe not.....

O well then see how far they go, I intend to take it as far as I can after the treatment from HFO and TRS they have made my life hell over the past year if it was not for these site I would not of had a clue how to handle them.

Hi Mohair, welcome aboard

Glad this is helpful - please continue to contribute and start a thread if you like and give us more details, particularly about what type of account this is.

Certainly inform TR that they have not fulfilled your request and any attempt at legal action will be vigorously defended and also get a complaint to OFT ASAP, particularly about TR as HFO seem to have been put to sleep!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 2 weeks later...