Hart/payday overdraft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As i said before his tactics are horrid. The extent he bombarded me and I had to show that his own company had messed up was unbelievable . Oh yeah and the fact that he went to the police about me in A so called harassment was also a joke.

Think it should be bought to a more public light maybe rouge traders etc...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ads_uk, hope you didn't mind posting your thread here last week. Just wanted people to be aware of who they are dealing with.

I found him on here btw. He was defending his shady company. Somebody got his lowlife company confused with another lowlife company and he was quick to defend himself lol.

It never rains but it pours...

I don't mind at all..

The proof is in the pudding.

And you know what even after the guy being proven wrong and getting all of his information wrong the guy could not even say sorry (or refund me for my costs)

So long as the repayment plan is affordable to you and they give you their bank details and don't ask you for your bank details, it might be ok. If he has added charges, get them removed as they are unlawful

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

it works out at 372. I have already paid around 300-450 for a £60 loan I have advised him i am going to think about it for a couple of days, but if i do go ahead, i want a contract stating if each payment is made there will b no more charges, and no interest etc....

Tell him to get bent! He is taking the p***. You have already paid 6-700% the value of the loan. This company shows everything that is wrong with the payday market.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Well i know he has done it will people before on here, set up repayment plans and then started throwing on further charges if he refuses the written contract (which i hope he does) i would want, it will look better for me in court

See it all the way through.. he's getting scared..

Plus if you didn't then some other poor sod will end up in your position.

I wonder how many people actually backed down and paid him?

I shudder to think.

It is absolutely incredible that, in this day and age, people are being bullied into paying back £450 on a £60 loan. The only difference between this and loan sharking is a credit license.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Firstly, SORRY re PM. I wasn't giving advice, i promise. More just a "don't panic!" message. Won't do it again :-)

Secondly, think hard about that offer. That's an INSANE amount of money for a 60 loan. And there is no guarentee that you will get your last repayment and he'll issue proceedings anyway. You should not trust this company.

What do u mean sorry? i dont uder stand y ur saying sorry x

Much of that was written for me. No worries if PM's are simply for encouragement! We are just keen to ensure that anything advisory is on the forums - as many others may benefit. Hope that makes sense? :)

So apart from his payday blacklist he shares with lenders I've been pointed in the direction of one of Mr h's tweets @doshloanscom.

( Tweets are publicly visible by default; however, senders can restrict message delivery to just their followers)

The tweet states:

Has anyone access to national insurance database if a name and NI number is provided? For example who can find who they work for?

Surely again that can't be legal?

So apart from his payday blacklist he shares with lenders I've been pointed in the direction of one of Mr h's tweets @doshloanscom.

( Tweets are publicly visible by default; however, senders can restrict message delivery to just their followers)

The tweet states:

Surely again that can't be legal?

Surely a breach of data protection laws I mean I know debt recovery can look for you on a voter role and apply for an attachment to earnings but thats done through the court I think the court can look on national insurance database to check contributions to see who pays you. If this is correct im up for reporting the ****** to the police you can see from my earlier posts the trouble iv had

Surely a breach of data protection laws I mean I know debt recovery can look for you on a voter role and apply for an attachment to earnings but thats done through the court I think the court can look on national insurance database to check contributions to see who pays you. If this is correct im up for reporting the ****** to the police you can see from my earlier posts the trouble iv had

indeed court must be applied to for attachment to earnings that is only way money can be directed from your salary. He cannot contact your employer to say you owe money directly breach of data protection all he can do is check your work there ie if you were taking out a loan as some companies do

It's all on his Twitter,n I have had a run in with him aswell, he took a loan that I never took out to court then Wen I proved to him in the paperwork I was to submit not only did it show that i never took out the loan but the said loan had already been paid n to top that up he went to the police n said I was harassing him after everything he put me through!! (all in my thread it reads like a fictional story but it did happen)

I can only imagine he doesn't see the irony in him (of all people) creating a group called "The Association of Responsible Lenders".

What is all the stuff on doshloans suggesting that they can arrange employee loans of up to £2000 provided "your boss agrees"? It's completely bizarre, and the website is awful - there's loads of spelling and grammatical errors.

I don't have any dealings with them, but is anyone who has going to report him for the blacklist and NI database comment? Might be advisable to screen cap the Tweet in case he deletes it.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Jesus... call the Information Commissioner, quick. Maybe Mr Plod. That is incitement to commit a very serious crime.

Said youd enjoy this lol, Jus waiting on Brig now, for some humorous but serious words

is he breaking the law requesting this or even attempting to as surely where he would get this info cannot be from a good place. Can we complain to anyone we could all do it surely they would have to listen then. I read your thread ads_uk it reads like a horror story. I do owe him money I just refuse to accept the harrasment or charges I told him to take me to court and he can justify them there. He said he has now passed it to court Iv requested the details since which its all gone very quiet.