Provident and C K Edrupt Help Please

yartez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Just looking for advice.

My Mum has had so many loans from Provident over last12-15 years.

She has no record of them, and I have stepped in and she has no paperwork.

Should I CCA Provident, I want at least last 7 years, details of loans.

I am currently dealing with ck edrupt, but want a list of all her transactions with provident in last 7 years?

What is the best and quickest way to get this data?

Many thanks

CK Edrupt are Provident, - it's the in-house DCA

Stigman

Edited by Stigman
Could be my computer or CAG's server, but something went wrong lol

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Hi

I've started this new thread for you.

To get the information you need you will need to send a SAR to Provident.

Template is in the CAG library the link to which is at the top of every CAG page in green.

Cost is £10 and they will have 40 days to comply.

Can you tell us a bit more of the story please

ims

Hi, and thank you.

I only have the CK Edrupt ref no. and that letter is asking us to make a one-off payment to settle the current 'indebtedness'!

What i need is ideally the last 7 years accounts she has had with them. I need this quick, and is the SAR the only way?

Could I get a Freedom of info... sooner?

Any advice appreciated?

Thanks

Thanks regards FOI.

The story is that my mother has taken loans and made payments to provident for years but has no records/cards etc.

She still owes £3500 plus, and cab have informed prov that she can only pay £1 per month,

I want to know exact details of loans, as mum has know idea, it was just money!

Thanks

Hi

Ok so CAB are helping and are going the £1 per month route...good.

Now for Edrupt...what exactly are they saying?

You said earlier you need to get some information quickly (quicker than a SAR)...forgive me for pressing you but please tell us why this is so urgent. Is there something to do with court looming, are you being hassled by these people, are they threatening something etc?

I can assure you that the folks here can help you but please open up to us since without the full picture it makes it very difficult.

Regards

ims

Offer CK Headache £1.00 per month if that is all you (or your mum) can afford.

Every now and then they will write to you to tell you how much of a good customer you are and they are in a position to offer you a settlement figure.

Just phone them and say you can't afford the settlement firgure and you will continue to pay £1.00 per month.

Just phone them

I'd personally advise against phoning.

Once you phone, you then become entangled into the web of bullying, lies and deceit from the phone drone who is after their 20% commission.

What they say to you on the telephone they will never put into writing.

Write, keep a written record and then you have a nice papertrail.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

also there are times when i make a payment i get a letter from them saying you have failed to make a payment

let me pay the collector then they have received there payment every week insted of every month

You can ask CK Headache to send you a payment card so you can pay at a local shop.

After a few months they will writ to you to tell you how much of a valued cusomter you are and they their client is offering a one off payment infull settlelemt - normally about 50% discount. Just refuse and continue to pay each month.

I'd even offer them £1.00 rather than £5.00 :)

You can ask CK Headache to send you a payment card so you can pay at a local shop.

After a few months they will writ to you to tell you how much of a valued cusomter you are and they their client is offering a one off payment infull settlelemt - normally about 50% discount. Just refuse and continue to pay each month.

I'd even offer them £1.00 rather than £5.00 :)

ive had an allpay.net card from them before

but when i make a payment they say they have not received so gods knows where the payment goes :???:

i should of made a payment yesterday 6th jan 2012

so a letter will prob be posted soon :whoo:

Yeah if your payment date is 6th of each month but you don't pay until 10th then they will automatically fire out one of them letters. Just ignore the letters and continute to use the card.

can you understand ck edrupt here m8

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

my wife has a collector from provident at our house to make a payment of £5 every friday

i contacted ck edrupt about doing the same with my account i received a letter saying they cannot do it

am paying £5 a month had they let me pay the collector they would of received £20 a month

they would of been getting £20 a month not £5 a month

am :???:

• 1 month later...
hiya everyone , ive been owing money to provident for ages , ck edrupt have actually taken over to get the money back from me , i need to know if there is a website that ckedrupt have where i can make payments online ....

thanks

wayne

Whichever method you chose Wayne, make sure it isn't by credit/debit card or direct debit, standing order is ok though.