Please can you help old kays debt - not mine!!

pinkd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I use to be an agent for kays catalogue and one of my customers got some items which were all sent to her address and she signed for the items.

The person moved out the town and she had also written to Kays herself with her new address and requested to pay kays direct.

Kays requested her to send the following identification (Untility Bill & Tenancy Agreement) which she did so.

Kays replied back to her with a credit agreement form, the document needed to be signed which she did. ( I have a photocopy for my proof) and it was sent back to Kays.

3 Years later I am now getting letters of Lowell Financial demanding I pay for her items.

I've not got the person contact details so I cannot ask her what is happening.

(Please can you advise as I've sent copies of my evidence to Lowell and there still say I have to pay for her debt,

even no none of the items came to me and I didnt sign for anything).

if nothing shows on your CRA file

IGNORE THEM!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ha ha, lowlifes farcical have been on the sauce by the sounds of it! How extremely delusional. Ignore them and file complaints with the OFT&TS via consumer direct. There is absolutely nothing that they can do, and if they have been zealously adding incorrect adverse data on your credit file, then you should take them to court and sue them for defamation.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

experian.co.uk

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

bazooka boo,

i no you said just ignore them and file a ccomplaint with the OFT&TS via consumer direct.

what is OFT?&TS?

also lowell are now trying to say that kays were unable to validate the claim as customer did not contact them as requested,which i no is not true as the place were i got the photocopy off the credit agreement form done outside was a post box and it got posted,

so this is not my fault that kays staff are not doing there jobs properly.

lowell keep sending me letters asking me for payment also saying that they will look up to see if i have a mortage and if i have other commitments and paying them on time also if i'm working so they can either take me to court,or send someone face to face.

i have never been in this situation ever before and its making me really ill.

please can you help!!!

pinkd

OK, please do try and relax, you won't think straight or logically if you begin believing what these imbeciles say.

OFT&TS is Office of Fair Trading & Trading Standards, you can contact consumer direct and they will automatically pass this onto both of them for you.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/UsefulContactsByCategory/Governmentcitizensandrightscontacts/DG_195948

Now the letters you receive from Lowlifes are simply computer generated garbage sent out by the hundreds and thousands on a weekly basis, the purpose of these "official warnings" and threats of "imminent legal action" is psychological rather than actual, once this is realised the letters cease to have any effect or credibility.

The ONLY human input these missives have had, is that of your postie pushing it through your letter box, they go on a cycle of empty threats, each a little more threatening and misleading than the one before, when you fail to reply to them, which is exactly what you should do, and they have exhausted their list of threat letters, then they will either flog it on to another circus outfit, or the cycle will start again.

What Lowlifes fail to mention is that they in fact have no legal powers to do anything except send you misleading letters full of untruths and verging on the psychologically harassing.

If anything were to happen then Kays would have done it before now, and certainly they would not have entertained using Lowlifes, the laughing stock of their corrupt industry.

Ignore them, there is absolutely NOTHING they can do, YOU have all of the legal rights here, not them. YOU have the legal right to say who you speak to on your property, YOU have the legal right to ignore anyone knocking on your door, and there is NO law which says that you have to reply to any letters that land on your doormat.

Lodge that formal complaint with consumer direct. And get onto Kays and exhaust their complaints procedure as well.

Remember NO phone calls, keep a diary of events and file all letters they send you under ignore.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

please ignore lowlife

they have no powers to do anything!!

they are NOT BAILIFFS!

get that CRA file!

dx

and they