Bbs alloys are not homologated for vw t5 transporter

eugene123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it was not 'quite' as simple as that issue that resulted in the member no longer posting

however, this helps the op nowt.

lets pull together and forget those that wish to disrupt things.

those that respond to such 'issues' are sometimes as much of an issue as the troll by biting....

lets help the OP.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not any more unfortunately Eugene as regards me.

This site is too dictatorial, does not recognise free speech and seems to be controlled by posters whom pay more attention to their reputation than actually dealing with problems and reality.

The beauty of this site is that it encompasses a cross section of society who can argue a case whether it be right or wrong. However it would seem that lately there has been intervention from the moderators where a member who has raised some valid points has been attacked and consequentially has been banned on the basis of one particular members complaints. This to me is unacceptable.

Now as regards your particular problem, you have hardly taken any advice I have given you or responded where I can see the details.

Frankly I think you have no where to go though would work with you to resolve the problem. However I no longer have any inclination to do so due to a matter of principal.

Untill this site sorts itself out then I am out of the game so to speak.

I watched the site elsewhere and notice that you commented "heliosuk has let you down"....................er...........no he has not. The moderators have. I'll help you as best I can but am not prepared to do so in an un frre forum!

Obiviously they are worried about this as they have removed your post where you mention I have let you down.

It's all quite pathetic really.

ok , heliosuk ,

great you have come back to me about this matter ,

but it has taken a long time ,

what went wrong ,

maybe you should have give me a reason before now ??,

but to be quite honest , i am more comfused now than ever i was ,

i refer to your thread you send me thread 43, which states ,

GREAT STUFF EUGENE, YOU SAIDED THAT YOU CANNOT READ ALL OF IT , BUT WHAT YOU CAN SEE IS ENOUGH TO SAY THAT I HAVE A GOOD GROUND TO PROCEED FURTHER,,

and now your last thread you have sented me ,

THREAD 47, which states ,

FRANKLY YOU THINK I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO , ,

what ,s going on ,

on the moderators issue i had no dealing with them about what i had said ,

about you letting me down , that was only the way i did think , when you did not come back to me ,,

after all this is £1400 at stake here ,

performance alloys sold me the alloys for the t5 vw transporter 180 bhp camper and said they were perfect for it ,

after all they were not the loading rateing was wrong ,

going by bbs what they told me , which i have in a email from bbs , in which i did send you ,

so the advice i got from performance alloys was wrong , even if they say that was my choice to take the alloys at my own risk for the transporter,

i also feel it would be very inportant for them to put that down on the invoice , to keep themself, right ,

after all they are the experience people , do you not think ,

i also must say i am not on this forum to offend anyone ,

and if i have please refer back to me in public thread,

as i am only here for help ,

opps , please note , i would also like to thank dx100uk for lining this thread out for me as he did ask me from his next thread and in return i did ask him could he do it for me , in which he did .

so again dx100uk a very big warm thank you,

i would also like to make people aware that reads my threads that i would be a little bit dyslexia ,,

thanks eugene

Edited by eugene123

please add blank lines to you relply above

use the edit button in the msg box

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please add blank lines to you relply above

use the edit button in the msg box

dx

could i ask you to do it for me this one of time , as you belong to the site team as i really do not no what you mean , ,, when i see it done i will understand ,, i am really sorry about this ,, thanks eugene

have you not noticed

i did it to ALL you replied last night.

please try andpost in a form that other will want to read.

dx

and they

dear,sir/madam

may i ask where do i go now without helisouk, seeing he has backed out from helping me ,, this is sad

please explain helisouk what i have done wrong???

do i have to pay someone on here now to help me with this issue if so please advise,,

CHEERS, eugene

nope

we are a free voluntary site

everyone here does so because they choose to.

and if anyone approaches you for payment - TELL US BY PM>

dx

and they

Ok i'll try and assist here. Can the OP (Eugene) bring me up to speed with the latest situ? I've gone through the thread and it would appear that the wheels have been sold as not fit for the purpose. Have you got any feed back from Trading Standards? Have you sent anything in writing (other than the emails you have posted) to the seller?

Come back with this info and I will try and help you.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Ok i'll try and assist here. Can the OP (Eugene) bring me up to speed with the latest situ? I've gone through the thread and it would appear that the wheels have been sold as not fit for the purpose. Have you got any feed back from Trading Standards? Have you sent anything in writing (other than the emails you have posted) to the seller?

Come back with this info and I will try and help you.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

thank you sam , for trying to help me in this case , could you give me a day or two as i was at dentist today and i am still suffering a little , thanks for your patiences

thank,s eugene

thank you sam , for trying to help me in this case , could you give me a day or two as i was at dentist today and i am still suffering a little , thanks for your patiences

thank,s eugene

i am ok now sam , thanks for waiting for my reply, yes i got word back from trading standards on 03/02/2012 , i would like to sent it on to you in private if i could , reason is do not want to make public until there next meeting which is next week,

yes i did send performance alloys a letter on 08/11/2011 , sale of goods act 1979, but i got no reply back from them i can try to put on here the letter i sent but if i fail could i send to you by email and could you put on for me

thanks eugene

Got your PM Eugine, I'll look into it soon and get back to you.

Please Note

Ok Eugine, this seems pretty straight forward to me now. TS have confirmed to you that the wheels have been miss sold as they are unsuiitable for your vehicle. The seller (not the manufacturer) stated that they were so consiquently miss-lead you into buying them. I'm assuming that the wheels themselves are in the same condition as when they were supplied to you (i.e. un-used) and you still have any packaging they came with. In which case it should be a simple case of returning them for a full refund.

Are you in a position to take them back or would it be the case that you would have to ship them back?

In anyevent, a formal letter of rejection must be sent (if you havn't already) to the supplier by recorded post stating that you are returning the wheels under the SOGA (Sale of Goods Act 1979) due to them being 'not fit for the purpose'. Explain that their agent stipulated that the wheels were compatible with your vehicle but the manufacturer dis-agrees (include a copy of the email from the manufacturer) and does not advise using them. As a consiquence you are seeking a full refund of the purchase price plus any shipping costs within 7 days from the date of your letter to avoid the necessity of litigation in the county court. Indicate that should litigation be necessary, you will also claim interest from the date of purchase plus all associated court fees.

you may wish to hang fire and see what the outcome of your meeting is before sending the letter but as I see it, you have an open and shut case here.

Please Note

Ok Eugine, this seems pretty straight forward to me now. TS have confirmed to you that the wheels have been miss sold as they are unsuiitable for your vehicle. The seller (not the manufacturer) stated that they were so consiquently miss-lead you into buying them. I'm assuming that the wheels themselves are in the same condition as when they were supplied to you (i.e. un-used) and you still have any packaging they came with. In which case it should be a simple case of returning them for a full refund.

Are you in a position to take them back or would it be the case that you would have to ship them back?

In anyevent, a formal letter of rejection must be sent (if you havn't already) to the supplier by recorded post stating that you are returning the wheels under the SOGA (Sale of Goods Act 1979) due to them being 'not fit for the purpose'. Explain that their agent stipulated that the wheels were compatible with your vehicle but the manufacturer dis-agrees (include a copy of the email from the manufacturer) and does not advise using them. As a consiquence you are seeking a full refund of the purchase price plus any shipping costs within 7 days from the date of your letter to avoid the necessity of litigation in the county court. Indicate that should litigation be necessary, you will also claim interest from the date of purchase plus all associated court fees.

you may wish to hang fire and see what the outcome of your meeting is before sending the letter but as I see it, you have an open and shut case here.

Please Note

hi sam . yes i did used the wheels for about 2 week , that is when i notice the vibrations ,as i could not put up with it , and then i told performance alloys and they were trying to blame the tyres i put on, in which i did get to set of tyres on to check out for sure but the vibrations was still there

then tony from performance alloys tried to put my down the way by checking could there be a air suspension type of thing , no way was i going down that road on my new t5 camper ,

at this stage i new nothing about the loading rate for the wheels ,

i then said the wheel were no good to me with vibrations , could he try to sell them on for me , so he said he would try

i then went and got myself a new set of alloys from vw which i am very well pleased with now ,

when i had performance alloys of for a resale somewhere, as they were no good to me i was cleaning at them i notice there was some little spots on them , of cast type of thing on the inside , so i did thing think maybe they were seconds , so i went and told performance alloys , they said this is normal, so i could not except this ,

i then went to bbs germany and told them about the vibrations , spots , so they sort of come up with the spots were normal , but bbs germany said the alloys were not sutable for my t5 transporter t5, 180bhp t30 camper ,, loading rate ,, they said my motor was too heavy for the alloy

i have sent on a letter to performance alloys on 8/11/2011 recorded but got no reply , i will try again and put on here on forum later ,

thanks sam

thanks

OK, well you appear to have sent an adequate letter already which would now allow you to progess to court. However, I would first find out what Trading Standards are doing before taking that step.

Please Note

OK, well you appear to have sent an adequate letter already which would now allow you to progess to court. However, I would first find out what Trading Standards are doing before taking that step.

Please Note

ok sam ,, and thank you will keep you informed , , cheers eugene

ok sam ,, and thank you will keep you informed , i have sent you on perfermance web page , plus a reply i got back from bbs germany , plus my invoice for payment on the day i got the alloys , the invoice is nt very clear but if you need a better one i can sort that out , cheers eugene

pencil.png

Edited by eugene123

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33568[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33562[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33543[/ATTACH]

sam i found this email also . perfermance alloys had to order the wheels through rimstyle , which i was not aware of at the time , i understood performance alloys were a uk base company , england and ireland , i am sending on a copy which i got from rimstyle , at no time did performance alloys tell me about the loading rate

Edited by eugene123

IMG.pdfsam i found this email also . perfermance alloys had to order the wheels through rimstyle , which i was not aware of at the time , i understood performance alloys were a uk base company , england and ireland , i am sending on a copy which i got from rimstyle , at no time did performance alloys tell me about the loading rate Edited by eugene123

• 2 weeks later...

sam this is what i have got from trading standards , what i told you in private message i send you , about phone call will , still stand the same with them , and they are now closeing the case , where do i go from here , thanks sam IMG.pdf

Edited by eugene123

As they say, there is nothing to stop you taking them to court for miss-representation (or miss-selling) of the wheels. You appear to have sufficient evidence from the manufacturer confirming that the wheels were not suitable for your vehicle.

Court action seems to be your only option. Here is a link giving you all the information you need on the small cliams court; http://smallclaims.me.uk/index.html

Make sure you have the invoice of sale for the wheels. You should write a formal rejection letter to the supplier stating that you wish to return the wheels for a full refund (unless you have already done so) as you consider that they were miss-sold to you. You can mention that this has been confirmed by the manufacturer. Also, make sure that you can print off copies all all relevant email correspondence.

Please let me know if you have written letter of rejection yet.

Please Note

Ok, I would now send the followng

Dear Sir/madam.

Re; BBS Alloy wheels.

Formal letter of rejection

I refer to my previous letter dated 8th November 2011 in relation to the above. I enclose a copy for ease of reference.

I am dissapointed to note that you have not had the courtesy to even acknowledge my complaint and as such have taken further specialised advice on the matter including referring the matter to Trading Standards. I have also been in direct contact with the manufacturer of the wheels who have now confirmed, in writing, that the wheels are not suitable for my vehicle.

I therfore consider that the wheels were miss-sold by yourselves and as such formally advise you that I am rejecting them under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 (as amended). In consiquence, I require a full refund of the purchase price of (ENTER AMOUNT) within 7 working days from the date of this letter and also I would like to arrange the return of the wheels to you. I would like you to contact me (in writing) with the view to arrange this within the above stipulated time. Any return costs should be your responsibility under the circumstances.

Should you choose not to comlply with my request, I will without further reference to yourselves, commence proceedings in the smalll cliams court to recover my losses. This will also result in me claiming interest on the outstanding amount, any consiquential losses and any court fees.

I very much look forward to your payment by return to avoid the necessity of the above mentioned action.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerley

Eugene.....

I typed this out rather quickly so please check for spelling mistakes etc.

Send with a copy of your previous letter by recorded post and keep me posted when or if you get a response. I would advise waiting 12 days.

PS, I asked in post 62 if you were in a position to take the wheels back or not. You don't appear to have answerd this?

Please Note

Edited by sailor sam

Ok, I would now send the followng

Dear Sir/madam.

Re; BBS Alloy wheels.

Formal letter of rejection

I refer to my previous letter dated 8th November 2011 in relation to the above. I enclose a copy for ease of reference.

I am dissapointed to note that you have not had the courtesy to even acknowledge my complaint and as such have taken further specialised advice on the matter including referring the matter to Trading Standards. I have also been in direct contact with the manufacturer of the wheels who have now confirmed, in writing, that the wheels are not suitable for my vehicle.

I therfore consider that the wheels were miss-sold by yourselves and as such formally advise you that I am rejecting them under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 (as amended). In consiquence, I require a full refund of the purchase price of (ENTER AMOUNT) within 7 working days from the date of this letter and also I would like to arrange the return of the wheels to you. I would like you to contact me (in writing) with the view to arrange this within the above stipulated time. Any return costs should be your responsibility under the circumstances.

Should you choose not to comlply with my request, I will without further reference to yourselves, commence proceedings in the smalll cliams court to recover my losses. This will also result in me claiming interest on the outstanding amount, any consiquential losses and any court fees.

I very much look forward to your payment by return to avoid the necessity of the above mentioned action.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerley

Eugene.....

I typed this out rather quickly so please check for spelling mistakes etc.

Send with a copy of your previous letter by recorded post and keep me posted when or if you get a response. I would advise waiting 12 days.

PS, I asked in post 62 if you were in a position to take the wheels back or not. You don't appear to have answerd this?

Please Note

hello sam , yes i was with performance alloys on the 29/10/2011 , because he did ask me on email to bring the kits and bolts to him to look at , in which he did say they were ok.

i also did ask him to take back the alloys and he did refused

he more or less said i did take the alloys at my own free will because they fitted ok , and that i did like them, sure i did like them when i did look at them on the internet , but i knew nothing

what bbs has come up with , and i did take the alloys with the advise of the sales guy that they were perfect for my t5 facelift t30 180 bhp camper

thank you for typing all of this out for me and being so helpfull , could i put in the cost of the tyres exchange also from 19 inch to 18 inch as the 18 inch tyres was cheaper and the tyre man done

a complete exchange because the 19 inch tyres were on for about 2 weeks ,, this is because i have 18 inch alloys on after i did notice all of this , i did buy alloys from vw, different in the tyre

cost was a £220, oweing to me buying the alloys of performance alloys

if you could let me know about the tyres then i could type all into the letter and send it off to them , will i add the court cost also sam , again thanks sam ,, eugene