Loss of job due to assault

lordcrocket
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Basically i had a court fine outstanding which was under appeal with the criminal review cases commission ( something i have been appealing since 2008 through the judicial system.

The magistrates court decided to have a hearing in april the 11th this year without informing myself and issueing a committal warrant .

On the 12th may 2 warrant officers from hmcs turned up at my home but i was at work , my partner let's them in as they was intimidating her as they did not belive i was at work .( no id shown)

Upon my return from work i telephoned the calling card asked the warrant officer who signed the so called warrant etc he said the court and said he had power under pace to do this .

The amount was just under £500.00 i was to pay it or do 2 weeks at the holiday camp basically or he said he could break the door in when in bed .

I rallied about to get the whole amount as he would not accept any installments despite under appeal he was not having it .

After some lengthy peaceful debate over the telephone i asked would he bring the police as it was fraud and i did not believe what he was saying was thr truth .

He said even better he would not bring the police but bring his manager .

Despite this i called the police to come at a set time and to prevent any breach of peace and to uphold my fundemental human rights and so on ( the police refused twice)

so i phoned the warrant officer up again to state the police would not be attending so i insisted i film them for evidence as he agreed to show the warrant and proof of it and so on.

Up on them attending at 1030pm i opened the door one of them wanted to come in i said no i'd go outside , I showed them the money however the manager however decided to grab my arm come behind myself and put his big burly hand on my shoulder and put his big burly body into my back and use some agressive force to take me to the cop shop .

Up on this the police officers also was in tow with them and they too joined in shouting in thier over ego minds stop resisting stop resisting i was'nt even resisiting i had the big burly warrant chap pushing me out the door into the police woman whilst they continuly do this .

I was arrested took to the local cop shop , i asked for the lawyer and doctor as i knew i had injurys everything was denied .

No caution even given even after arrest or before it .

before this i was working the company offered me more contract work and better prospects to my career .

Despite the constant appeal for fair justice etc i still studyied at college passing all exams sitting for 2 years and missing one exam by 1 question i had to re-sit a whole year again so total 3 year's at college passed every exam gaining the qualifications needed to what i thought would set up my family for life .

The assult cost my job got some injury to my shoulder losing money by the bucketful and getting into some debt.

The debt etc does not worrry me the fact the job is lost is and the impact it can have on the family unit financially to support the home and so on .

Acoording to the dwp im not elgiable for disability allowance sent them another letter to question this .

Council tax i disputed this and proved the first lot was incoorect yet they stil pursue it with the bailiff i counterclaimed the second lot for my reasons above yet they stil pursue me .

I've reported the council for harrassment as i don't owe it as they never took it to court correctly and are acting with clear fraud and abuse of process.

And the same with the bailiff company .

What other benefits would or may i be entitled to .

The rent is not enough to pay this

working tax is not enough to live on

job seekers i would like to work but not sure what job i could actually do as i have a torn shoulder muscle and suffer whiplash but yet i still want to work.

The police have now given me a crime number after my constant complaints of the courts fraud over the fine etc , and then i follow the court's complaints process and now got banned from it for speaking the truth .

it may or may not be in the right forum but any help is gladly appreciated or comments etc

thanks

The magistrates court decided to have a hearing in april the 11th this year without informing myself and issueing a committal warrant .

Have a look in the legal/debt/bailiff sections of the forum as I'm sure that's grounds to ask the court for a set aside.

They might also be able to assist you with the police complaint and how to deal with the debt collectors.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?163-Debt-subforums

Infact you might want to report your post using the little blue triangle symbol bottom left of posts and ask an admin nicely to move it to the correct section.

As for benefits; from what you've put it's impossible to say.

Have you tried a benefits checker?

http://www.citizensadvice.co.uk/getadvice/Benefit-Calculator/

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DoItOnlineByCategory/DG_172666

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/benefits-check

Now DLA this is based on care and mobility needs and is not guaranteed. There's plenty of comprehensive guides on the web to see if you might be eligible.

If you apply for job seekers you can put restrictions on the type of work due to disablement.